This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    You don't need to see the ship for Sam to take command of one.
    true but come on that'd be kinda lame. she's in command of a ship but we don't see it? nah I think TBTB have another idea. maybe something we're not expecting

LOL hey a 1.23 would be awesome. think about it, Adrift got a 1.2 for live +sd I think a 1.1 is realistic but a 1.2 is possible

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    Even better if she took over the SGC, but tbh, I don't know how it wood work if she took command of a ship or base if there were gonna be more SG-1 movies.
    yeah I read some theories about Sam replacing Landry but I don't think so because I'm sure BW wants to have Landry as head of the SGC in the third movie
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Hey guys congrats on the 8000 posts. We are truly spreading the love for SGA this season.

BTW, next week's ep is likely going to be a "Sateda" type episode. I cannot wait! Time for the caveman er um Ronon to shine.
      LOL yeah 'Broken Ties' should be good, the preview sells the ep well anyway.

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
      Ah, don't worry too much about the ratings this week. This episode was very watchable, IMO, but perhaps a little slow for some. I think the next couple of weeks will see the ratings pick up quite a bit, though. BT and DV sound like pretty cool episodes.
      Definitely.

Comment

Oh btw, I rewatched "The Seed". I enjoyed it more the 2nd time. So it gets a B+ rather than a B in my book.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys congrats on the 8000 posts. We are truly spreading the love for SGA this season.
          woohoo congrats

BTW, next week's ep is likely going to be a "Sateda" type episode. I cannot wait! Time for the caveman er um Ronon to shine.
          did you see the trailer? seems to be a great ep

Ah, don't worry too much about the ratings this week. This episode was very watchable, IMO, but perhaps a little slow for some. I think the next couple of weeks will see the ratings pick up quite a bit, though. BT and DV sound like pretty cool episodes.
          yeah BT and DV should be awesome eps

It could either be incorporated into the story somehow or Sam rejoins the team for the movie.
          the third movie will be Jack-centred. if he can join the team then so can Sam

In all fairness I went to bed early last night and did not monitor the forum like I usually do. I can tell you the forum traffic was steady and spiked at 11pm and then again to similar amounts around 12:20am. After that I passed out, lol.
          LOL neither did I
          sigpic

Comment

I know a couple of folks who went to see the new Batman movie yesterday, instead of watching Atlantis so they could help bump up the DVR numbers.
            If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              true but come on that'd be kinda lame. she's in command of a ship but we don't see it? nah I think TBTB have another idea. maybe something we're not expecting
              If there's a S6 we could see it?

LOL hey a 1.23 would be awesome. think about it, Adrift got a 1.2 for live +sd I think a 1.1 is realistic but a 1.2 is possible
              I still think 1.2.

yeah I read some theories about Sam replacing Landry but I don't think so because I'm sure BW wants to have Landry as head of the SGC in the third movie
              'Continuum' spoiler.
              Spoiler:
              Moonbase?

Comment

LOL neither did I

Yeah dude, I was beat last night from lack of sleep so I just barely made it through the first airing came on SCI FI and here for a little and was hoping for a decent turnout. I think the turnout was similar to some of the middle eps of Season 4.5! So hopefully it was still strong. I have to ask Darren how the official traffic was on GW. I only know SCI FI. lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I'm not against that either lol
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Oh btw, I rewatched "The Seed". I enjoyed it more the 2nd time. So it gets a B+ rather than a B in my book.
                    Yeah I've seen it twice so far and the ep is more enjoyable a second time round.

the third movie will be Jack-centred. if he can join the team then so can Sam

Comment

I know a couple of folks who went to see the new Batman movie yesterday, instead of watching Atlantis so they could help bump up the DVR numbers.
                      a couple of folks? you mean like 80,000 right?

If there's a S6 we could see it?
                      yes I think we'll get a new ship in s6 and IIRC Joe once answered a question regarding a future appearance of the Phoenix

I still think 1.2.
                      I hope you're right

'Continuum' spoiler.
                      Spoiler:
                      Moonbase?
                      LOL you know I read a few theories suggesting
                      Spoiler:
                      the moonbase was actually their honeymoon seriously though moonbase makes no sense, maybe they'll mention it in the third movie
                      sigpic

Comment

There is one postive thing. It seemed the forum traffic returned after the 2nd showing meaning a lot of people likely watched later. As you know any DVR playback up until 3am will be counted in the Live+SD numbers.

I think a 1.2 is possible, and live + 7 could get it to a 1.5 if all goes well. Like I keep saying, people can call it an excuse all they want, I also hear never never land is nice this time of year.
                        Well I don't do that much on Friday. When I finish my review the forum is starting to slow down.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah dude, I was beat last night from lack of sleep
                          stupid Bon Jovi concert

so I just barely made it through the first airing came on SCI FI and here for a little and was hoping for a decent turnout. I think the turnout was similar to some of the middle eps of Season 4.5! So hopefully it was still strong. I have to ask Darren how the official traffic was on GW. I only know SCI FI. lol.
                          I wouldn't worry about the traffic. The Seed was a solid ep and a great character was back. also I think Woolsey surprised most fans

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                          Well I'm not against that either lol
                          neither am I
                          sigpic

Comment

yes I think we'll get a new ship in s6 and IIRC Joe once answered a question regarding a future appearance of the Phoenix
                            Cool, I hope so.

LOL you know I read a few theories suggesting
                            Spoiler:
                            the moonbase was actually their honeymoon seriously though moonbase makes no sense, maybe they'll mention it in the third movie
                            Yeah I'm still puzzled about that... I hope it does get a mention in the third film.

Comment

Cool, I hope so.
                              found it
                              Nodaskip writes: “1. Will we still see the Phoenix in regular time since it will soon be up to when it was up to when Carter got command of it in the ‘Last Man’ timeline.

Answer: Eventually
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nto-wish-list/

Yeah I'm still puzzled about that... I hope it does get a mention in the third film.
                              me too
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X