This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I'm fine.....Except what the guys in the JT thread forced me into writing a fic about a dream i had the other day and i am no writer.....I mean i was totally useless at English in school
    I know the feeling. I was always a math and science person. I hope their isn't as much John/Teyla in The Seed like their was in S&R.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I know the feeling. I was always a math and science person. I hope their isn't as much John/Teyla in The Seed like their was in S&R.
      I liked maths at school Hated English and history though

na i don't think there will be......Ain't we gonna see some Teyla/Woolsey conflict in this ep
      sigpic

Comment

It was more a daydream and um with Teyla whump and JT
        Poor Teyla.

Comment

I don't know in The Seed but spoilers do say Woosley and Teyla will clash
          Jelgate is right

Comment

na i don't think there will be......Ain't we gonna see some Teyla/Woolsey conflict in this ep
            Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              A dream where you actually enjoyed the show? that must have been a terrible nightmare for you.
              it was a dream about replacing Teyla and the wraith by Vala and the Ori
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                That must have been a pretty cool dream, glad it's not for real though, I like Atlantis the way it is.

Comment

Poor Teyla.
                  What can i say...I'm a whumpaholic

I don't know in The Seed but spoilers do say Woosley and Teyla will clash
                  Do ya think she'll slug him one

Oh good god......NOooooooooooooo not the Ori......They were so boring and one dimensional.....They were a huge mistake!
                  sigpic

Comment

The Ori were cool. They just didn't get enough exposure due to SG1 being cancelled
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

What can i say...I'm a whumpaholic
                      I've noticed.

Do ya think she'll slug him one
                      I doubt it, Woolsey would never let Teyla on Atlantis again if that happened, but it would be funny.

Oh good god......NOooooooooooooo not the Ori......They were so boring and one dimensional.....They were a huge mistake!
                      The Ori were awesome and maintained a good sense of danger throughout most of S9 & 10.
                      Last edited by Guest; 18 July 2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

The Ori were cool. They just didn't get enough exposure due to SG1 being cancelled
                        I didn't like them at all!

I doubt it, Woolsey would never let Teyla on Atlantis again if that happened, but it would be funny.
                        It would be funny wouldn't it....Can't she do it just this once *pleading eyes*

I disagree, the Ori were awesome and they maintained a good sense of danger throughout most of S9 & 10.

I didn't think they maintained anything.....I was never sitting on the edge of my seat with them.....Half the time i got bored watching them and their monotonous talking!
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't think they maintained anything.....I was never sitting on the edge of my seat with them.....Half the time i got bored watching them and their monotonous talking!
                          they had a big potential, but TPTB wasted it.
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

It would be funny wouldn't it....Can't she do it just this once *pleading eyes*
                            Maybe in your daydreams.

I found the whole religion (and monotonous talking) thing quite amusing.

"When Hanormir fell from above and learned to fly on the way down, that was a miracle."

Comment

they had a big potential, but TPTB wasted it.
                              hmmm they seem to have a bit of a habit of that!

I found the whole religion (and monotonous talking) thing quite amusing.

"When Hanormir fell from above and learned to fly on the way down, that was a miracle."
                              I found it annoying
                              sigpic

Comment

I found Apophis annoying
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X