This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    shhh don't tell him but the Jelgate is secretly in love with.... *runs to a galaxy far far away.*
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Uh oh what have I started.......
      yeah it's all you fault LOL I'm currently watching Eureka and it's funny to see all those SG actors and their different roles
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        The Queen is ep 508

LOL why?

Because a 1.3 is not a bad number at all. Plus, I know that is not the final number.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL I'm currently watching Eureka and it's funny to see all those SG actors and their different roles
          I still need to check 'Eureka' out at some point, right now I'm half way through season 6 of Voyager.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Because a 1.3 is not a bad number at all. Plus, I know that is not the final number.
          What do you expect the final numbers to be?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            I still need to check 'Eureka' out at some point, right now I'm half way through season 6 of Voyager.
            Pay no attention to Jumper_One
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

oh ok yeah I was pretty sure it had something to do with the ratings

so what do you think?

I think a 1.5/1.6 with 2.1/2.2 million viewers is definitely possible

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              huh?
              Last edited by Jumper_One; 14 July 2008, 05:49 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

It depends. If they had a 400,000 to 500,000 viewer time-shift like last season's half, we could see about 2.3 Million total viewers and a 1.6 HH Rating. Which as you know Adrift saw a 1.4 HH rating with 2.0 Million total viewers.

Again, people who say DVR doesn't count are wrong.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL

so what do you think?
                  So far it's been pretty good, like I thought a majority of the episodes I have seen before even though I only remember bits of them. There's quite a lot of diversity in the story types and some really interesting eps, 'The Voyager Conspiracy' I watched last night and remembered pretty well, it was one ep I did enjoy when I watched some of VOY years ago.

I think a 1.5/1.6 with 2.1/2.2 million viewers it definitely possible
                  Cool.

Comment

BTW, guys. You really should watch Eureka. If you love the comic relief and Science fiction of SGA you will love Eureka.
                    sigpic

Comment

It depends. If they had a 400,000 to 500,000 viewer time-shift like last season's half, we could see about 2.3 Million total viewers and a 1.6 HH Rating. Which as you know Adrift saw a 1.4 HH rating with 2.0 Million total viewers.
                      Yup, so we could be looking at pretty good ratings for the season premiere then.

Again, people who say DVR doesn't count are wrong.
                      Like I said before it's irrelevant what we think about DVR and whether it counts or not, if SCI FI take the results into consideration then it does... I doubt either SCI FI or the companies that advertise through them would used a system to estimate the networks viewers if it didn't have a reasonable amount of accuracy to it.

Comment

So far it's been pretty good, like I thought a majority of the episodes I have seen before even though I only remember bits of them. There's quite a lot of diversity in the story types and some really interesting eps, 'The Voyager Conspiracy' I watched last night and remembered pretty well, it was one ep I did enjoy when I watched some of VOY years ago.
                        yeah I remember that ep, it was ok. so do you still prefer DS9?

BTW, guys. You really should watch Eureka. If you love the comic relief and Science fiction of SGA you will love Eureka.
                        LOL yeah Eureka's a cool show. I mean the first thing I noticed is the main character's name: Jack Carter. come on... Eureka's PTB must really like SG I'm looking forward to TR's and MS's appearances
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll check it out at some point.

Comment

btw from Joe's blog
                            David writes: “Joe, as much as your life is interesting with having book clubs, enjoying fine dining, and playing with your dogs, I hope you realize 99% of the people come on here to here about Stargate Atlantis. Why 2 days without a mail bag update?”

Answer: My apologies for not fielding your queries in a timely manner. It would serve me right if you elected to go elsewhere to have your questions answered.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nifer-pelland/
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup, so we could be looking at pretty good ratings for the season premiere then.

Like I said before it's irrelevant what we think about DVR and whether it counts or not, if SCI FI take the results into consideration then it does... I doubt either SCI FI or the companies that advertise through them would used a system to estimate the networks viewers if it didn't have a reasonable amount of accuracy to it.
                              The DVR is going to be a big thing. I would like to see like a 200,000 to 300,000 viewer difference between Adrft and S&R. Since it is the summer SGA is supposed to be doing a little better. But it makes me laugh, if SGA does well there are excuses, if it does poorly there are excuses.

LOL yeah Eureka's a cool show. I mean the first thing I noticed is the main character's name: Jack Carter. come on... Eureka's PTB must really like SG I'm looking forward to TR's and MS's appearances
                              Yup, Jack Carter rocks!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it's best to wait until I've finished S6 and S7, there are thing I have enjoyed about both shows but DS9 did hold the sense of danger right up until the end with the Dominion and I thought they were a great enemy so I'm leaning towards DS9.

Comment

Working...
                                X