This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I am making a big deal about these numbers because the show was renewed for a 5th season on a ready for this..... 1.7 Million viewer total average (S3.5 and S4.0 (first few eps). Season 4.5 Pwned that with 2.2 Million viewers. Before the nay-sayers start saying DVR doesn't count. live viewers were also up along in important key demos. I can tell you this, if SGA does not get at least another season after 5, heads will roll. That is why I have been spreading these numbers through the fandom.
    Well if SCI FI thinks DVR counts then it does, they're the people who work with the numbers to know how successful their service is.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Well if SCI FI thinks DVR counts then it does, they're the people who work with the numbers to know how successful their service is.
      They've been raving about BSG's DVR numbers. Plus multiple interviews says the networks is truly looking at these numbers for renewal decisions. It's funny, I betcha BSG would of gotten a 5th season if Moore did not want to pull the plug. However, a show like BSG is not meant to go on for that long.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't want to jinx it, but the odds are actually better for a 6th season than there was for a 5th season, imo.
        sure. more people watched s4.5 than s3.5, it's as simple as that imo

They've been raving about BSG's DVR numbers.
        yeah the BSG ratings thread is actually quite interesting

Plus multiple interviews says the networks is truly looking at these numbers for renewal decisions. It's funny, I betcha BSG would of gotten a 5th season if Moore did not want to pull the plug.
        I thought SCI FI only wanted one more season of BSG (s4) and instead of being cancelled RDM chose to end it

However, a show like BSG is not meant to go on for that long.
        true. B5 is another heavily arc driven show and those 5 seasons were awesome imo
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          true. B5 is another heavily arc driven show and those 5 seasons were awesome imo
          What do you mean 5 seasons? Babylon 5 only had... oh, wait, you're counting Crusade in there as well. Ahh, now I get it!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
            What do you mean 5 seasons? Babylon 5 only had... oh, wait, you're counting Crusade in there as well. Ahh, now I get it!

sigpic

Comment

Where did Sky go?

About Remnants:
              Spoiler:
              It's all gonna be in their heads!

Spooky, having Kolya there!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

So is it July yet?
                sigpic

Comment

So is it July yet?
                  Yep...It's July todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is it the 11th yet
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Yep...It's July todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is it the 11th yet
                    LOL, almost!
                    sigpic

Comment

502 The Seed
                      Spoiler:
                      When Dr. Keller fails to report for her morning shift, concerned team members investigate and are shocked by what they discover: Jennifer, unconscious in her quarters - a mysterious web of tendrils attached to her body. Suspecting her condition may be linked to her research into the wraith data recovered from Michael’s lab, the team makes the decision to bring Beckett out of stasis. The beloved doctor leads the medical investigation while Sheppard and co. are quarantined under suspicion that they may have been exposed to the same virus that has affected Keller. As Beckett struggles to find a solution, the alien organism grows, creeping out into the adjoining corridors toward the main power grid. With Atlantis itself now under threat, Woolsey is ultimately faced with a decision that could cost Keller her life.
                      http://www.themovienetwork.ca/starga...odes.php?ep=82

cool! Carson's trying to save Keller
                      Last edited by Jumper_One; 01 July 2008, 06:03 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dude! Spoiler tags!!! Come on man.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dude! Spoiler tags!!! Come on man.
                          sorry however this is the Season Five : Compliments and Praise Thread *Spoilers* thread
                          sigpic

Comment

502 The Seed
                            Spoiler:

http://www.themovienetwork.ca/starga...odes.php?ep=82

cool! Carson's trying to save Keller
                            Species 8472?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              Species 8472?
                              VOY ...
                              sigpic

Comment

sorry however this is the Season Five : Compliments and Praise Thread *Spoilers* thread
                                doesn't matter. spoiler tags are needed for ALL plot discussion of unaired episodes...and all aired episodes until they air on syndication
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X