This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Tags? All I see is singing the praises of Season 5. Um that does sound like our group.
    The Tags was removed... the Singing one remained because it is not as offensive to those who post here.

I dunno who added it though....

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      LOL No the Tags was removed... the Singing one remained because it is not as offensive to those who post here
      Someone called us Joe M worshippers? LOL! Um yeah ok. Wow, I might need to step back a little. That is truly messed up.
      sigpic

Comment

Someone called us Joe M worshippers? LOL! Um yeah ok. Wow, I might need to step back a little. That is truly messed up.
        I don't fully understand why, is that what liking the show means to some people?

I have a theory on who it could have been aswell (there is a very short list actually) but I'll leave it at that, there are better things to think about like how awsome S5 looks right now...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

LOL ..."Please state the nature of the commanding emergency"

Comment

LOL ..."Please state the nature of the commanding emergency"
              LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

Joe M's blog

MysteryMadchen writes:
                4.)Where can fan’s go to let the network and MGM know that we want another season of SGA. Is there an email address or a site, anything to show our support?”

Answers: 4) You can post on the official website - but I’m sure MGM is all for a sixth season.
                sigpic

Comment

Joe M's blog
                  awesome!
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Joe M's blog
                    MysteryMadchen writes:
                    4.)Where can fan’s go to let the network and MGM know that we want another season of SGA. Is there an email address or a site, anything to show our support?”

Answers: 4) You can post on the official website - but I’m sure MGM is all for a sixth season.
                    Awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      awesome!
                      So hopefully Season 5 will continue the Season 4.5 trend and then some. I am hoping with a July premiere, people will watch it live more.
                      sigpic

Comment

So hopefully Season 5 will continue the Season 4.5 trend and then some. I am hoping with a July premiere, people will watch it live more.
                        I hope so, SCI FI needs to see a good reason from the ratings to renew for a 6th season.

Comment

BTW, I did not realize this before. But if SGA runs by itself on Friday, it must mean the network has a lot of faith in the show. What's cool is, they will also have Eureka running with them on Tuesdays, so hopefully both shows can share viewers.
                          sigpic

Comment

BTW, I did not realize this before. But if SGA runs by itself on Friday, it must mean the network has a lot of faith in the show. What's cool is, they will also have Eureka running with them on Tuesdays, so hopefully both shows can share viewers.
                            So season 5 is running solo this summer?

Comment

I hope so, SCI FI needs to see a good reason from the ratings to renew for a 6th season.
                              Well, you guys read that article I posted. Live + 7 may not be as important as live but it is still very important to the network. I think the network is saying well 2.6 million people watched the finale over a 7 day period, can these people possibly return next season for Atlantis and perhaps even "Live". Well lets hope so.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, you guys read that article I posted. Live + 7 may not be as important as live but it is still very important to the network. I think the network is saying well 2.6 million people watched the finale over a 7 day period, can these people possibly return next season for Atlantis and perhaps even "Live". Well lets hope so.
                                Yeah good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X