This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    ok...i think i'm going into cuteness overload.....Have you been taking lessons from TeylaFan
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      hehe......No one can tell the difference i tell ya......NO ONE
      A way shall be found

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        ok...i think i'm going into cuteness overload.....Have you been taking lessons from TeylaFan
        LOL nope not really I just happen to have a lot of cute pics (mostly Sam)
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Joe M's blog

Gatelady writes: “There have been previous insinuations that Radek is a bit of a perv, with the “he sniffs my hair” etc. comments from Keller and Carter. Now you have him working alone with a 15 year old girl? Dudes! this is just sick. Seriously, what are you thinking?!?!?”

Answer: The bigger question is - What the hell are YOU thinking?!?!?
          Classic!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Joe M's blog

Gatelady writes: “There have been previous insinuations that Radek is a bit of a perv, with the “he sniffs my hair” etc. comments from Keller and Carter. Now you have him working alone with a 15 year old girl? Dudes! this is just sick. Seriously, what are you thinking?!?!?”

Answer: The bigger question is - What the hell are YOU thinking?!?!?
            Classic!
            LOL!

I'm glad that question was asked and answered, I've noticed a few comments that I found a bit regarding that particular part of the spoiler... I even re-read it to see if I'd missed something, where some of these ideas come from I'll never know

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              LOL!

I'm glad that question was asked and answered, I've noticed a few comments that I found a bit regarding that particular part of the spoiler... I even re-read it to see if I'd missed something, where some of these ideas come from I'll never know
              Also,

I wish people would stop saying the ratings are dropping when they don't know the overall picture.

Check out the character stability thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Joe M's blog

Classic!
                yeah classic Joe
                sigpic

Comment

Also,

I wish people would stop saying the ratings are dropping when they don't know the overall picture.

yeah I replied to a post in that thread. then I wrote another loooong reply but deleted it because honestly I wasn't in the mood to start this kind of conversation again...
                  sigpic

Comment

Also,

Yeah I will do...

yeah I replied to a post in that thread. then I wrote another loooong reply but deleted it because honestly I wasn't in the mood to start this kind of conversation again...
                    Getting to that point? I'm not surprised, half the time it just falls on deaf ears anyway...

Comment

Yeah I will do...

Getting to that point? I'm not surprised, half the time it just falls on deaf ears anyway...
                      Well I have kept you guys in the loop. The info I get is not meant for the open forum. I don't want to gloat or shove it in someone's face. I just want to see my favorite show do well. When I see people say the show lost viewers, I want to step in, but what's the point?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I have kept you guys in the loop. The info I get is not meant for the open forum. I don't want to gloat or shove it in someone's face. I just want to see my favorite show do well. When I see people say the show lost viewers, I want to step in, but what's the point?
                        If you know their wrong why not settle with that knowledge? ...not everyone is going to listen even when you present evidence.

Comment

If you know their wrong why not settle with that knowledge? ...not everyone is going to listen even when you present evidence.
                          I learned alot about the ratings. Looking at a single number was not going to hold meaning. You have to break it apart and understand what is good and bad. A 1.2 these days is considered good. A 1.4 and 1.5 is very Good, and if a show can pull in like a 1.7 to a 1.9, that is phenomenal. Atlantis and BSG can do that after Live + 7, which is still good and highly promoted by the network. A show like GH does not get a large bump from DVR.
                          sigpic

Comment

I learned alot about the ratings. Looking at a single number was not going to hold meaning. You have to break it apart and understand what is good and bad. A 1.2 these days is considered good. A 1.4 and 1.5 is very Good, and if a show can pull in like a 1.7 to a 1.9, that is phenomenal. Atlantis and BSG can do that after Live + 7, which is still good and highly promoted by the network. A show like GH does not get a large bump from DVR.
                            Yeah, the thing with that is the ratings can say a show is doing well while a person's opinions of that show could be "Why do people watch this ****?!" and no matter what is said or shown their perception will still stay the same if they honestly do not like the show... I see what the ratings are saying but for me whether a show is a success is based more on how much I enjoy it, SGA I enjoy alot more than BSG and I haven't been compelled to watch the latest episode ASAP where I would have been with Atlantis... There are some shows I enjoy but haven't been driven to watch straght away, Torchwood S2 had completely aired (all 13 eps) before I decided to watch it for instance... I understand what the ratings mean for the show and the network, what they say about how well SGA is doing pitched against it's competition but the true success IMO goes further... DVD sales, online fanbase/fans around the world, merchandising etc... I know renewal doesn't factor these things but still I think SGA is doing better than what the ratings are saying if you look at the bigger picture

Comment

Yeah, the thing with that is the ratings can say a show is doing well while a person's opinions of that show could be "Why do people watch this ****?!" and no matter what is said or shown their perception will still stay the same if they honestly do not like the show... I see what the ratings are saying but for me whether a show is a success is based more on how much I enjoy it, SGA I enjoy alot more than BSG and I haven't been compelled to watch the latest episode ASAP where I would have been with Atlantis... There are some shows I enjoy but haven't been driven to watch straght away, Torchwood S2 had completely aired (all 13 eps) before I decided to watch it for instance... I understand what the ratings mean for the show and the network, what they say about how well SGA is doing pitched against it's competition but the true success IMO goes further... DVD sales, online fanbase/fans around the world, merchandising etc... I know renewal doesn't factor these things but still I think SGA is doing better than what the ratings are saying if you look at the bigger picture
                              I just found out that Family Guy will likely be safe for many years. Why? They knock almost everyone out of the water in the 18-49 age demo. I like to see Family Guy do well, because I love it, and want to see it continue. Right now I stopped watching the Simpsons, so I don't really care if the ratings fell. It's not like I want them to, but I just don't care.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just found out that Family Guy will likely be safe for many years. Why? They knock almost everyone out of the water in the 18-49 age demo. I like to see Family Guy do well, because I love it, and want to see it continue. Right now I stopped watching the Simpsons, so I don't really care if the ratings fell. It's not like I want them to, but I just don't care.
                                I used to watch The Simpsons without fail but the last few years I haven't really bothered, I was going to buy the DVDs but that'll have to wait till after S4 boxset and 'Continuum' ...Family Guy works well for 18+ IMO so it should do well for quite a while to come, that is unless the network gets trigger happy again

Comment

Working...
                                X