season 1
    Spoiler:

season 2
    Spoiler:

season 3
    Spoiler:

hey you asked...

yup it made sense
    Oh S4 window of opportunity was in S4...heh thought it was later....See told ya i got a bad memory

Holy macaroni,you got caps from all seasons...You realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like Carter don'tcha

hmm lemme see,i liked S1-3...Hair was too long then too short in S4 but the rest of the seasons i liked it.....But whether i liked her hair or not one thing is for sure....I always loved Carter,she's great!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oh S4 window of opportunity was in S4...heh thought it was later....See told ya i got a bad memory
      ah don't worry I'm sure I don't remember certain Teyla eps

Holy macaroni,you got caps from all seasons...You realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like Carter don'tcha
      oh yeah I definitely like Sam and yup got a lot of pics

hmm lemme see,i liked S1-3...Hair was too long then too short in S4 but the rest of the seasons i liked it.....
      who cares about the hair as long as she smiles
      Spoiler:

okaaaaay I gotta stop posting Sam pics in this thread

But whether i liked her hair or not one thing is for sure....I always loved Carter,she's great!
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

hmm lemme see,i liked S1-3...Hair was too long then too short in S4 but the rest of the seasons i liked it.....But whether i liked her hair or not one thing is for sure....I always loved Carter,she's great!
        His Jumper_One.... it his job to have all the Carter pictures
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
          it is?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            it is?
            unofficially...... yep
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

ah don't worry I'm sure I don't remember certain Teyla eps
              Yeah probably not....It Atlantis ever went for 10 seasons i'm sure i wouldn't remember all the Teyla eps either

who cares about the hair as long as she smiles
              Spoiler:

okaaaaay I gotta stop posting Sam pics in this thread
              Yeah she's got that cheeky as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth smile.....Very mischevous (i think i spelt that wrong ) smile!

Oh righty...So if i'm ever looking for Carter pics i know where to go
              sigpic

Comment

unofficially...... yep
                alright then

Yeah probably not....It Atlantis ever went for 10 seasons i'm sure i wouldn't remember all the Teyla eps either
                yeah there would be a lot of them! but let's focus on s5 and s6 for now

Yeah she's got that cheeky as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth smile.....Very mischevous (i think i spelt that wrong ) smile!
                *stares at pic...* *5 minutes later* um what? oh yeah I agree

Oh righty...So if i'm ever looking for Carter pics i know where to go
                sure

btw Atlantis is awesome!!!
                sigpic

Comment

alright then

yeah there would be a lot of them! but let's focus on s5 and s6 for now

*stares at pic...* *5 minutes later* um what? oh yeah I agree

sure

btw Atlantis is awesome!!!
                  Stop staring at the pics

Yeah S5 and hopefully S6.....I sure hope they don't dump this for the new series...That would totally suck!

Oh yeah Atlantis is awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

Stop staring at the pics
                    I'll try

Yeah S5 and hopefully S6.....I sure hope they don't dump this for the new series...That would totally suck!
                    yeah I mean Universe sounds interesting but come on they can't simply forget about five years of stories and established characters! actually they can but I sure hope this won't happen!

Oh yeah Atlantis is awesome
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think Universe sounds that good, definitely not if it means quitting with Atlantis...

It's just the same thing, but on a ship... And won't the gate addy constantly change?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        I don't think Universe sounds that good, definitely not if it means quitting with Atlantis...

It's just the same thing, but on a ship... And won't the gate addy constantly change?
                        I say they wait until SGA has run its course before showing Univerese. By that I say wait until production costs get to high or the ratings get too bad.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I say they wait until SGA has run its course before showing Univerese. By that I say wait until production costs get to high or the ratings get too bad.
                          I don't know. I think if they keep the teams on SGA and not have them work on SGU, have a seperate team, then it could work. As you know Wright and Cooper seem to be more involved with Season 5. They were involved with Season 4 as well, but it seems they have more eps. If you don't like Wright or Cooper's work, then it's almost safe to say you hate the entire SG franchise. But maybe you are right, maybe running two series at the same time will lose quality. I saw that with Season 9 and Season 2 of SGA. Season 8 and 1, and Season's 3 and 10 were more than fine for me though. So who knows.

I just don't want SGA to be cancelled just to make room for SGU.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            I just don't want SGA to be cancelled just to make room for SGU.
                            I think that's pretty much what most of us hope
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/marcm1978/brianpro2copy.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X