This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    What I think is, they'll write him in 5 eps, and will hopefully include him in the 100th episode. We also may see clips of Carson and even Weir in "Inquisition" Yes, I am a sucker for clip shows. I think it is just a nice refresher of what the team has been through.
    I would love that! Misses Weir

So would you guys be upset if Keller got killed and Carson took over as CMO?

This is weird, but I would be upset. I was saying in the other thread, that a shared role might do wonders next season. Of course was hoping for more a 1 to 2 ep ratio between Carson and Keller. I think we got a little taste of the Keller and Carson team in "The Kindred". Hopefully there will be more eps with them working together next season.
    I'd like to see them working together I've read some great fics that have worked well with the two of them. Particularly an AU by Negolith called Untamed.

If it does happen, which it won't. It would be one move that people will likely support. I know a lot of people favored the Ronon and Ford swap.
    It was a long time for me between S1 and S2 so everybody else was well into S3 before I saw S2 and I remember being a bit sceptical about Ronon because I'd heard that he didn't do anything other than stand there menacingly. But that seems to have completely turned around and now everybody loves him! Including me

I am just thinking about Woolsey vs Carter as leader. I think Woolsey is going to impress a lot of fans. Carter just did not have the character drama for Season 4.
    I much happier about having Woolsey on the show than I was when I heard about Carter! Still prefer Weir though

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    If you mean 'Sarah Jane Adventures' by the 'SJA' then I'm not surprised how it has scored in the ratings... I like 'Doctor Who' but that show I'm not even bothering to watch, it's intended for children and just doesn't appeal to me, I actually enjoyed the serials with Sarah Jane Smith as the Doctor's companion from the 70s but SJA is a let down IMO...
    Doctor Who *cringes* It's so poorly made that I can't bring myself to watch it!

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
    But the BBC is still puting out some good Sci Fi... we just got Life On Mars here, and I'm really likeing that series. But it is dissapointing that so few long running Sci Fi series will still be produced next year... Doctor Who, Torchwood, Atlantis, Eureka and Smallville. The Sci Fi genre is really lacking currently, in my honest opinion.
    Life on Mars is AMAZING! I wasn't bothered about watching it at all but my mum wanted to to so I did and was hooked immediately

The AT fans are going to kill me when I say this. But I do not see Sanctuary having out of the park ratings. I think they may flat-line at around a 1.1 or 1.2 if they are lucky.
    I have't seen Sanctuary but I heard it had been picked up by ITV4 in the UK which isn't bad at all

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    TV in general or Atlantis...I've never saw any tearjerker moments...I've seen emotional moments...I guess it's in the viewers perception...Like i say not many thing's on TV get me emotional
    I cry at anything! I was at my parents at the weekend and they put Cold Case on and my brother was like 'nooooooooo, this always makes me cry!'
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I have't seen Sanctuary but I heard it had been picked up by ITV4 in the UK which isn't bad at all
      Really.....Are you serious...When's it coming on!

I cry at anything! I was at my parents at the weekend and they put Cold Case on and my brother was like 'nooooooooo, this always makes me cry!'
      Oh i love Cold case...Well you know us Scots cazz....No emotion
      sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who *cringes* It's so poorly made that I can't bring myself to watch it!
        Obviously I disagree

Comment

Obviously I disagree
          I watch Dr Who too.......oh that rhymes anywhon where was i........oh yes,it was awesome on Saturday....and damn it was a two parter and we have to wait a whole week for the next part
          sigpic

Comment

Really.....Are you serious...When's it coming on!

Oh i love Cold case...Well you know us Scots cazz....No emotion
            True

Not sure when. It was just a really small article in the TV and Satatlite mag. Mainly just said a new scifi show starring AT would be coming and that it is live acting with an animated background or something like that! The mag is at my parents so I can't check

Obviously I disagree
            You appear to be in the majority! But everyone on my course hates it and my degree is in Film and TV Production so that doesn't bode well

Comment

I watch Dr Who too.......oh that rhymes anywhon where was i........oh yes,it was awesome on Saturday....and damn it was a two parter and we have to wait a whole week for the next part
              LOL, so far S4 has been really good... if what spoilers I've seen and the eps that have aired to date are anything to go by then this could be the best season of the new series

I liked the Sontarans in the classic series so it is great to see them once again and that was a nice cliffhanger the last ep finished off with ...It's going to be interesting to see how the Doctor gets out of this one and save the world (again)

Comment

True

Not sure when. It was just a really small article in the TV and Satatlite mag. Mainly just said a new scifi show starring AT would be coming and that it is live acting with an animated background or something like that! The mag is at my parents so I can't check

You appear to be in the majority! But everyone on my course hates it and my degree is in Film and TV Production so that doesn't bode well
                Oh is it in the new Sky mag...I just got that the other day and i haven't looked at it yet *runs to look in mag*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh is it in the new Sky mag...I just got that the other day and i haven't looked at it yet *runs to look in mag*
                  I didn't read it there but it might be, I haven't read that yet!

Comment

Yeah well DW is an aquired taste

Comment

Well awesome job by FoXx then

TV in general or Atlantis...I've never saw any tearjerker moments...I've seen emotional moments...I guess it's in the viewers perception...Like i say not many thing's on TV get me emotional
                      yup it's always in the eye of the beholder

oh....oh well...Just be safe in the knowledge that you know the fact's and if other's don't want to see it well that's their problem!
                      true but how can someone not see the facts? *sigh*

I love Jack's sense of humour and his sarcasm at times
                      obviously I agree
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        yup it's always in the eye of the beholder
                        Or the eye of the beer holder

Comment

*Jelgate arrises from nap*

Did someone mention liquor.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Indeed I did

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

yup
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

SWEET! Are we doing shots?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X