This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    indeed and he is a bit well you know Ood....

sorry could not help that
    Yup

Comment

Fot a little while now, some of you might have noticed that i have been whining about the quality of SGA...but now i must say that i have had a complete change of heart...with news of The Queen, Tracker, Whispers and the mid season 2 parter, i have become extremely excited about S5. Good job to the show writers! I hope the it will come out as good as it sounds!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        LOL I know the feeling
        Same here. Jenks snapped at me because I said I liked the demo cover for Continuum. Gee what has happened to this place.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Same here. Jenks snapped at me because I said I liked the demo cover for Continuum. Gee what has happened to this place.
          Yeah I saw... I think that demo cover is pretty good, the only thing that lets it down is the way ' Stargate Continuum' is just stuck there at the bottom, the font is meh and really it could have been worked into the picture better (looks like it was added with basic photoshop skills to me) ...but the frozen stargate, placement of the alien ships and the character headshots in boxes at the top work well imo...

Comment

Yeah I saw... I think that demo cover is pretty good, the only thing that lets it down is the way ' Stargate Continuum' is just stuck there at the bottom, the font is meh and really it could have been worked into the picture better (looks like it was added with basic photoshop skills to me) ...but the frozen stargate, placement of the alien ships and the character headshots in boxes at the top work well imo...
            I do like the frozen gate but the headshots are a bit much. I'd like a shot of a space battle with the proper ships as a cover maybe combined in the backround with the frozen gate.

Comment

I do like the frozen gate but the headshots are a bit much. I'd like a shot of a space battle with the proper ships as a cover maybe combined in the backround with the frozen gate.
              Mixing in some ha'taks around the frozen gate would look good (shame that poster isn't bigger, I'd have a go myself with photoshop ), to me though the head shots in boxes look better than if the characters were just cut and pasted onto the poster...

Comment

Mixing in some ha'taks around the frozen gate would look good (shame that poster isn't bigger, I'd have a go myself with photoshop ), to me though the head shots in boxes look better than if the characters were just cut and pasted onto the poster...
                Agreed. Let me guess no likey AoT art?

Comment

Agreed. Let me guess no likey AoT art?
                  I like the AoT art... I've just seen quite a few dvd covers let down by the format and how characters are literally just 'cut and pasted' onto the cover, usually I'm not picky about that stuff but somethings do look bad.

Comment

I like the AoT art... I've just seen quite a few dvd covers let down by the format and how characters are literally just 'cut and pasted' onto the cover, usually I'm not picky about that stuff but somethings do look bad.
                    Cover art has about .000000000000001% on a movie to me.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Cover art has about .000000000000001% on a movie to me.
                      Well you should never judge a book by it's cover so to speak, and the cover is just the cover...

Comment

I saw this tonight over at the MySpace page for Stargate Command:

http://www.myspace.com/stargatecentralcommand

Also... the site has a countdown clock of 78 days, which would make the season 5 premiere July 11, 2008.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

How credible is this source, morjana?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Also... the site has a countdown clock of 78 days, which would make the season 5 premiere July 11, 2008.
                            Awsome

...Thanks for the news Morjana

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

thanks

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Like the season 3 art? God I hate that cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X