• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/brianpro2copy.jpg
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...mperSignal.jpg

hey FoXz have you finished your signal?
    Not yet... I could post the incomplete version, but I think I'll finish it first...

Comment

To quote another post on another forum, "The damage for Atlantis has already been done"?

Tell that to the 2 million + viewers.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        Not yet... I could post the incomplete version, but I think I'll finish it first...
        That's cool man, cannot wait to see it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Question is which eps will be stand alone eps? I think the stand alone eps are going to be really good next season.
          I'm not really too concerned about them but the stand alone eps would work out better if they were seperated as opposed to how it was with S4 IMO.

Comment

Question is which eps will be stand alone eps? I think the stand alone eps are going to be really good next season.
            agreed. I think stand alone eps will be

Broken Ties
            Daedalus Variations
            The Shrine
            Tracker

yeah that's better
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

To quote another post on another forum, "The damage for Atlantis has already been done"?

Tell that to the 2 million + viewers.
              And all the international fans

That's cool man, cannot wait to see it.

Comment

I'm not really too concerned about them but the stand alone eps would work out better if they were seperated as opposed to how it was with S4 IMO.
                I think they will still have the Michael threat, have a few run ins with Todd and the other Wraith, but then BOOM! The mid-season eps with the new enemy!
                sigpic

Comment

agreed. I think stand alone eps will be

Broken Ties
                  Daedalus Variations
                  The Shrine
                  Tracker

yeah that's better
                  Well if we gets eps as good as Reunion, Doppleganger, Tabula Rasa, and Miller's Crossing. I'll be very happy!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think they will still have the Michael threat, have a few run ins with Todd and the other Wraith, but then BOOM! The mid-season eps with the new enemy!
                    yeah but I think they won't get rid of Todd or the Wraith. I'm not sure about Michael though, they could replace him as a threat
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah but I think they won't get rid of Todd or the Wraith. I'm not sure about Michael though, they could replace him as a threat
                      I am 50/50 about them offing Michael. It would have to be a really powerful episode like Teyla being rescued and someone like Sheppard or even Carson kills him face to face. Problem is they would have lost a very interesting and dynamic enemy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup

Well if we gets eps as good as Reunion, Doppleganger, Tabula Rasa, and Miller's Crossing. I'll be very happy!
                        As will I

Comment

I am 50/50 about them offing Michael. It would have to be a really powerful episode like Teyla being rescued and someone like Sheppard or even Carson kills him face to face. Problem is they would have lost a very interesting and dynamic enemy.
                          true but I'm sure the new enemy will also be very interesting Michael's death (if he dies) should be one of the highlights of s5 imo
                          sigpic

Comment

It isn't clear whether it will happen in S5 yet but I believe Michael will be dealt with at some point...

I agree, Michael need a decent final ep to be killed off in... I would like to see Carson or Teyla pull the trigger, that would be fitting...

Comment

It isn't clear whether it will happen in S5 yet but I believe Michael will be dealt with at some point...
                              yeah but when? maybe TBTB wanna wait until we know more about this new enemy and then possibly get rid of Michael in s6 (woohoo s6 )

I agree, Michael need a decent final ep to be killed off in... I would like to see Carson or Teyla pull the trigger, that would be fitting...
                              sigpic

Comment

true but I'm sure the new enemy will also be very interesting
                                Yup, I think the new enemy could be quite powerful aswell

Michael's death (if he dies) should be one of the highlights of s5 imo
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X