Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute!?! Why does Ronon have his locks in that pic? Weren't they supposed to have been cut off in Broken Ties? Does this mean he's keeping them? Is this scene in the past or something, or dealing with more replicates? (and not Repli!Kates, sorry FH)MORE QUESTIONS!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Your the one with the time machine
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
        Wait a minute!?! Why does Ronon have his locks in that pic? Weren't they supposed to have been cut off in Broken Ties? Does this mean he's keeping them? Is this scene in the past or something, or dealing with more replicates? (and not Repli!Kates, sorry FH)MORE QUESTIONS!!!
        LoL, I metioned that the other day... and it was brought up in another thread

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Comment

I thought I told you already! If I try to jump that close into the future, I will mess up the American Presidential Election... in a bad way. Can you say 'War With Iran'... yeah, no

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I thought I told you already! If I try to jump that close into the future, I will mess up the American Presidential Election... in a bad way. Can you say 'War With Iran'... yeah, no
            Excuses ...Rodney could do it without damaging the timeline like that ...McKay as a timelord, that would be amusing if not

Comment

It's a show, this is real life. GET IT STRAIT, FOX

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

It's a show, this is real life. GET IT STRAIT, FOX
                Then you are purely fiction

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  The you are purely fiction then
                  Time to go FoXz hunting
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Time to go FoXz hunting
                    What did I do?

Comment

Just a little busy, ...plus I got a cold
                      aww man that sucks

Second

My sig was made by a selfish arrogant man

Bribary goes a long way

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Yeah man, I was off all day, had a party and then band practice. I hope you feel better. We need you around causing Ragnorak.
                      we do?

I assume it is up to SCI FI and MGM. I did try and ask Joe M, but sadly I got him on a day with one of his "Food for Thought" blog entries.
                      LOL yeah me too you'll have to be patient and ask again

Yes, so how do you think "Search and Rescue" will be? Do you think it will blow away "Adrift"? I loved Adrift but it was not the strongest Season opener, imo.
                      Adrift was a cool season premiere but S&R has the potential to be even better imo

LoL
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Rodney Mckay Approves!

oh boy

Understandable... F.R.An was a pretty cool guest character in BAMSR and I wasn't expecting the see her again, Her return in S5 is an awsome bonus
                      and she's hot

yeah I asked Joe but apparently one of his favorite restaurants was closed so...
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        yeah I asked Joe but apparently one of his favorite restaurants was closed so...
                        That is indeed a tragedy! How is he supposed to continue working on writing episodes if he's worried about the financial status of his favourite restaurants!

Wait a minute. Please tell me it wasn't Fuse! I was planning on going there next time I visited my grandparents!

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

aww man that sucks

we do?
                          Yup

Adrift was a cool season premiere but S&R has the potential to be even better imo
                          I agree

and she's hot
                          Most definately

Comment

That is indeed a tragedy! How is he supposed to continue working on writing episodes if he's worried about the financial status of his favourite restaurants!

Wait a minute. Please tell me it wasn't Fuse! I was planning on going there next time I visited my grandparents!
                            like I said you just have to ask him again, eventually he'll answer (hopefully). Fuse? do you mean Fuel? anyway it was The Budapest

hope you feel better dude

Most definately
                            sigpic

Comment

like I said you just have to ask him again, eventually he'll answer (hopefully). Fuse? do you mean Fuel? anyway it was The Budapest
                              *phewph*

And yeah, I meant Fuel... I have a problem remembering that, as my favourite bar here in on campus is called Fuel

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

*phewph*

And yeah, I meant Fuel... I have a problem remembering that, as my favourite bar here in on campus is called Fuel
                                LOL well at least I knew what you meant
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X