This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Yes, so how do you think "Search and Rescue" will be? Do you think it will blow away "Adrift"? I loved Adrift but it was not the strongest Season opener, imo.
    Early indications of what to expect from S5 have put the whole season so far looking really good to awsome... 'S&R' I think could easily top 'Adrift' but then I really enjoyed S4's opener...

..I'm expecting it to be better anyway

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Early indications of what to expect from S5 have put the whole season so far looking really good to awsome... 'S&R' I think could easily top 'Adrift' but then I really enjoyed S4's opener...

..I'm expecting it to be better anyway
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, so how do you think "Search and Rescue" will be? Do you think it will blow away "Adrift"? I loved Adrift but it was not the strongest Season opener, imo.
        How dare you say such a thing.

*activates Doomsday weapon*
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
          LoL
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

LOL, dude but that is a good thing. Season 4 just kept getting better and better after that.
            sigpic

Comment

LoL
              Spoiler:
              Hammond: Col O'neill WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
              O'neill: IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

LOL, dude but that is a good thing. Season 4 just kept getting better and better after that.

Comment

Hammond: Col O'neill WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
                  O'neill: IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING!

Yup

Comment

I just hope in Season 5 we will not get too many of those stand alone eps together. I did enjoy Trio and Outcast, but 4 back to back stand alone eps was a little too much. I think Season 5 is going to be more exciting. There is a lot of stuff that will happen in the first half, like the rescueing of Teyla and return of Carson, and then the introduction to the new enemy. The 2nd half will have Atlantis with a new threat so it should be more exciting since they are entering the 2nd half with a new problem rather than entering it solving a problem. Does this make sense?
                    sigpic

Comment

I just hope in Season 5 we will not get too many of those stand alone eps together. I did enjoy Trio and Outcast, but 4 back to back stand alone eps was a little too much. I think Season 5 is going to be more exciting. There is a lot of stuff that will happen in the first half, like the rescueing of Teyla and return of Carson, and then the introduction to the new enemy. The 2nd half will have Atlantis with a new threat so it should be more exciting since they are entering the 2nd half with a new problem rather than entering it solving a problem. Does this make sense?
                      Yeah it does ...I would prefer the filler eps to be more seperated aswell, the first few eps of S5 look alright but little is known of the back half of the season and that's where I'm guessing those eps will be placed... with any luck the eps in the second half will space out the stand alones more.

Comment

Yeah it does ...I would prefer the filler eps to be more seperated aswell, the first few eps of S5 look alright but little is known of the back half of the season and that's where I'm guessing those eps will be placed... with any luck the eps in the second half will space out the stand alones more.
                        Spoiler:
                        Rodney Mckay Approves!

sigpic

Comment

Here is another reason to praise and anticipate Season 5...

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Rodney Mckay Approves!

That pic of Rodney is awsome

Here is another reason to praise and anticipate Season 5...

Spoiler:
                            Indeed, F.R.An

Comment

That pic of Rodney is awsome

Indeed, F.R.An
                              So I just posted the spoilers about FRAN on SCI FI. It would seem people are very happy. LOL.
                              sigpic

Comment

So I just posted the spoilers about FRAN on SCI FI. It would seem people are very happy. LOL.
                                Understandable... F.R.An was a pretty cool guest character in BAMSR and I wasn't expecting the see her again, Her return in S5 is an awsome bonus

Comment

Working...
                                X