Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award shows are nothing for popularity contests and mean nothing for quality. For example look how many awards reality shows win.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      hmm, now would anyone even notice if she wasn't there They could just use a life size cutout
      That would be weird, even when propping up a wall Teyla moves and seems life-like.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Award shows are nothing for popularity contests and mean nothing for quality. For example look how many awards reality shows win.
        And we all know how bad reality shows are...They are worse than soaps

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
        That would be weird, even when propping up a wall Teyla moves and seems life-like.
        JM could stand at the back of it and move the arms and legs occasionally
        sigpic

Comment

Ah but it's not just the Teyla fans that saw how she got sidestepped in S5

Aye true. You are a wise dog with no breeks

I never watch awards shows, most of the shows and movies that usually win are crap anyways
          hmm, now would anyone even notice if she wasn't there They could just use a life size cutout
          Well I think Teyla was used well in Season 4 and in the first half of Season 5, but then the 2nd half, she only had one good episode "The Prodigal" and then she pretty much disappeared. Still Season 4 is still my favorite season. Her Story-arc at the end was one of the reasons for that. Season 5 kinda got off track after the-mid season, had a couple of great eps but Teyla was side-lined it seemed, imo.
          sigpic

Comment

JM could stand at the back of it and move the arms and legs occasionally
            That would just be worse. We need Rachel in the movie.

Comment

Rachel will be in the movie, this movie will happen!

What makes me more confident is that the sets are still up and being paid for by MGM. Also, they still have interest in this movie. The script is being worked on full force and well it is just a matter of time once they get the funding.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Well I think Teyla was used well in Season 4 and in the first half of Season 5, but then the 2nd half, she only had one good episode "The Prodigal" and then she pretty much disappeared. Still Season 4 is still my favorite season. Her Story-arc at the end was one of the reasons for that. Season 5 kinda got off track after the-mid season, had a couple of great eps but Teyla was side-lined it seemed, imo.
                Yeah I pretty much expected not to see as much Teyla in S4 because of the pregnancy and I accepted that These things happen and i'm happy for Rachel I quite enjoyed most of the first half of S5 and like you said Teyla was there quite a bit, she may not have said much though but for some reason in the second half she pretty much disappeared with the exception of the odd ep and we still have no explanation why

It's funny, out of the first four seasons of SGA i'd say there was only 2 maybe 3 eps that I would say I couldn't stand from each season but in S5 there was almost half the eps I couldn't stand

I think the worse things they done were go with McKeller and not have many team eps or moments

I mean team eps where the four of them go off and explore another planet (or get into trouble :rolleye: ), not go off on their own and do their own things!

Even something like DV, they don't have to be together but they still work with each other to solve a problem or save the day. I liked DV for the fact it was mostly just the team plus when they paired off we got a different pairing for a change, Teyla was helping Rodney and John and Ronon went off together to check on things

It may not have been the best ep in terms of story but it's an ep that i'd watch again and that has to be a good thing, right?
                sigpic

Comment

But it would be pretty funny

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Rachel will be in the movie, this movie will happen!

What makes me more confident is that the sets are still up and being paid for by MGM. Also, they still have interest in this movie. The script is being worked on full force and well it is just a matter of time once they get the funding.
                  Of course it'll happen It's just a matter of when. Maybe once they get the SG-1 movie outta the way they can focus on the SGA movie!
                  sigpic

Comment

But it would be pretty funny
                    I'd rather see JM as a wraith than the person behind a wallpaper Teyla prop.

Comment

I'd rather see JM as a wraith than the person behind a wallpaper Teyla prop.
                      But think about it. This piece of cardboard moving around in all sorts of weird directions, now wouldn't that be hilarious

Anywho JM wouldn't make a very scary wraith most of them are like 20 feet tall
                      sigpic

Comment

But think about it. This piece of cardboard moving around in all sorts of weird directions, now wouldn't that be hilarious
                        Yeah it would be hilarious, but it wouldn't seem right, I'd much prefer Teyla on set.

Anywho JM wouldn't make a very scary wraith most of them are like 20 feet tall
                        Maybe not scary but JM could be a snarky wraith.

Comment

Yeah it would be hilarious, but it wouldn't seem right, I'd much prefer Teyla on set.
                          Oh fine Spoilsport

Maybe not scary but JM could be a snarky wraith.
                          And I could cheer on Teyla to cut off his head? Ooh i'm liking this idea
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh fine Spoilsport
                            Wouldn't you prefer Teyla there?

And I could cheer on Teyla to cut off his head? Ooh i'm liking this idea
                            See, it could make the movie that bit more interesting.

Comment

Wouldn't you prefer Teyla there?
                              Only if she gets to speak

See, this could make the movie that bit more interesting.
                              Yep. I vote YAY for this

Ain't it about time they changed the name of MTV? I mean when the heck was the last timne they actually played a music video on the channel
                              sigpic

Comment

Only if she gets to speak

Yep. I vote YAY for this
                                Obviously Teyla needs to gets some lines.

Ain't it about time they changed the name of MTV? I mean when the heck was the last time they actually played a music video on the channel
                                Dunno, don't watch MTV.

Comment

Working...
                                X