This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    that's exactly why I asked that question. we need facts, not unsubstantiated rumors

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
    But unsubstantiated rumours are so much more fun

teehee, night night
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      um NO

teehee, night night
      'night
      Spoiler:
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

um NO
        Okayyyyyyyyyyyy....Spoil my fun

Oh that is just the cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutest thing i've ever seen

Ok night night this time
        sigpic

Comment

Finally getting some answers to the SGA movie. It is looking a lot brighter now for this movie and more movies. Even the Season 5 DVD got a release date.
          sigpic

Comment

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy....Spoil my fun
            I intent to

Oh that is just the cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutest thing i've ever seen
            thought so

Ok night night this time
            night

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Finally getting some answers to the SGA movie. It is looking a lot brighter now for this movie and more movies.
            are you talking about something Joe said?

Even the Season 5 DVD got a release date.
            cool
            sigpic

Comment

are you talking about something Joe said?

cool
              Um yeah, you posted it. I think with the sales of the Season 5 DVD set, the blue ray disc and the first movie, we'll get a 2nd movie. There is a lot of money to be made.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh that, thanks. It's just as I was thinking anyway and I'm not sure where some of these rumors come from especially without hard evidence or an article / some kind of proof to back them up.

In some cases yes, but in a fandom they are a good way to get people jumping to conclusions.

teehee, night night
                'Night.

Finally getting some answers to the SGA movie. It is looking a lot brighter now for this movie and more movies. Even the Season 5 DVD got a release date.
                I never had any doubts about the SGA movie, as far as I'm concerned it will happen unless something official says otherwise.

Comment

Um yeah, you posted it.
                  right

I think with the sales of the Season 5 DVD set, the blue ray disc and the first movie, we'll get a 2nd movie. There is a lot of money to be made.
                  yeah I read your post in the Atlantis movie thread. even Joe said
                  Belouchi writes: “1. Do you think with these current hard economic times that Project Twilight will be the last Atlantis movie? [...]

Answer: 1. I’m confident that if the movie is successful, we’ll do more. [...]
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                  Oh that, thanks. It's just as I was thinking anyway and I'm not sure where some of these rumors come from especially without hard evidence or an article / some kind of proof to back them up.
                  check out GW's new interview with RL she said
                  GW: Has anything trickled down from Vancouver regarding the movie? Other than "It's coming" and "They're working on the script."?

RL: Uh, no. Um, no. And, you know, no. [Laughter] None of us really know what's going on and if it happens, great! Last I heard was that they were just going to kind of see how things played out in terms of viewership with Universe and potentially viewership with the SG-1 films that they have already shot.

There are a lot of "ifs" in place. And if it was going to happen I would be surprised if it happened this year. So there you go!
                  http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/taking_a_bow.shtml

I knew some people would believe her and ignore TPTB so I asked Joe. Rachel's wrong, Joe said Universe has no connection to the Atlantis movie

In some cases yes, but in a fandom they are a good way to get people jumping to conclusions.
                  no kidding

I never had any doubts about the SGA movie, as far as I'm concerned it will happen unless something official says otherwise.
                  same here
                  sigpic

Comment

check out GW's new interview with RL she said
                    GW: Has anything trickled down from Vancouver regarding the movie? Other than "It's coming" and "They're working on the script."?

RL: Uh, no. Um, no. And, you know, no. [Laughter] None of us really know what's going on and if it happens, great! Last I heard was that they were just going to kind of see how things played out in terms of viewership with Universe and potentially viewership with the SG-1 films that they have already shot.

There are a lot of "ifs" in place. And if it was going to happen I would be surprised if it happened this year. So there you go!
                    http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/taking_a_bow.shtml
                    I think the bolded part is the most important just like the fandom being unsure of what's going on, it looks like the cast are in the same place as well, with JF saying he believes there will be a movie and Jason.M saying the opposite as well as RL saying this in a interview. I think it's about time TPTB sent out the contracts and settled the status of the movie with both the cast and the fans.

I knew some people would believe her and ignore TPTB so I asked Joe. Rachel's wrong, Joe said Universe has no connection to the Atlantis movie
                    I wouldn't have thought SGUs performance had any effect on the SGA movie, the movie is a done deal between SCI FI and MGM. I'm glad JM responded to that though.

Comment

I think the bolded part is the most important just like the fandom being unsure of what's going on, it looks like the cast are in the same place as well, with JF saying he believes there will be a movie and Jason.M saying the opposite as well as RL saying this in a interview. I think it's about time TPTB sent out the contracts and settled the status of the movie with both the cast and the fans.

I wouldn't have thought SGUs performance had any effect on the SGA movie, the movie is a done deal between SCI FI and MGM. I'm glad JM responded to that though.

I am feeling really good. i know this movie will happen. The fans have proven they can make a difference. DVD sales is the best way for people to influence the decisions.

He shall lead us into battle and get us our movie...

Spoiler:

Oops wrong guy.

Spoiler:
                      I meant him...

Last edited by Briangate78; 12 March 2009, 06:04 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the bolded part is the most important just like the fandom being unsure of what's going on, it looks like the cast are in the same place as well, with JF saying he believes there will be a movie and Jason.M saying the opposite as well as RL saying this in a interview.
                        exactly! well said

I think it's about time TPTB sent out the contracts and settled the status of the movie with both the cast and the fans.
                        I hope that's what Joe meant when he said that we'll get more news within the month

yeah and also SGU premieres in the fall. its viewership won't have any effect on the production of the Atlantis movie if they're producing it in the summer/fall

I am feeling really good. i know this movie will happen. The fans have proven they can make a difference. DVD sales is the best way for people to influence the decisions.

He shall lead us into battle and get us our movie...

um...
                        Spoiler:

what about this guy?
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I got this one for the mods.....

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

I got this one for the mods.....

also this
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

That is too funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

You guys are determined to spoil my fun
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X