• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    LOL

What about a new topic?

Best VFX in S5

I really liked 'Search & Rescue' where the scene moves from the planet where Shep, Ronon, McKay and Lorne are on, through space and to the planet where Michael's wraith cruiser was. That was cool.
    S&R was a very cool ep imo. I also liked the VFX in DV (obviously ), GitM, FC, Infection and EatG

Indeed, 'Daedalus Variations' is easily one of the best episodes of the series (IMO).
    definitely one of the best eps of s5

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I agree, not keeping Alan on is a mistake Oh and than goodness MG ain't there, the last thing they need is another disaster romance story coming out of thin air
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

So when does Season 6 start?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        S&R was a very cool ep imo. I also liked the VFX in DV (obviously ), GitM, FC, Infection and EatG
        There were quite a few scenes with cool VFX in S5, the tower scene in 'The Prodigal' is another good one.

definitely one of the best eps of s5

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        July 2009, in an alternate universe where SGA was renewed for a 6th season.

Comment

August 18 of Never
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

There were quite a few scenes with cool VFX in S5, the tower scene in 'The Prodigal' is another good one.

July 2009, in an alternate universe where SGA was renewed for a 6th season.
            You mean an alternate universe where TPTB were actually business smart?

BTW, The prodigal was an excellent scene with the balcony. Very well done and very realistic. I loved those ariel shots.
            sigpic

Comment

BTW, The prodigal was an excellent scene with the balcony. Very well done and very realistic. I loved those ariel shots.
              The prodigal
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah.

Indeed, how that scene was done turned out cool. It would be awesome if the DVDs for S5 had the fight between Connor and Joe's double where Shep gets knocked off the tower and Conner says "I win!"

Comment

you never know

cool pics

Indeed, how that scene was done turned out cool. It would be awesome if the DVDs for S5 had the fight between Connor and Joe's double where Shep gets knocked off the tower and Conner says "I win!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah.

Dude, that would be awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Dude, that would be awesome!
                      Definitely.

Comment

Definitely.
                        someone should ask Joe M if that clip was filmed and available. *Looks at Jumper one*
                        sigpic

Comment

someone should ask Joe M if that clip was filmed and available. *Looks at Jumper one*
                          you're just asking me because he answered my question regarding SGU and the Atlantis movie
                          sigpic

Comment

you're just asking me because he answered my question regarding SGU and the Atlantis movie
                            But of course. He squashed a major rumor that was going to start a war on this forum.
                            sigpic

Comment

What question was that?

Comment

But of course. He squashed a major rumor that was going to start a war on this forum.
                                that's exactly why I asked that question. we need facts, not unsubstantiated rumors

What question was that?

Masterchief writes: “Will SGU’s performance influence the production of the movies, especially the Atlantis movie?”

Answer: SGU’s performance has no connection to the Atlantis movie. If it did, then that would mean we wouldn’t be shooting the movie until 2010 since there is talk of SGU premiering in the fall.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X