This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Well there were more good eps than bad eps in Season 5. I still think the first half was stronger. But the last 2 eps of the series was pretty strong. Not as strong as last season though.
    You do know that one of those eps was Vegas righ? Oh you are so gonna get it from Jel

And Teyla needs a lot of help guys Go help our Athosian goddess
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      You do know that one of those eps was Vegas righ? Oh you are so gonna get it from Jel
      No he won't. I think Vegas was garbage he doesn't. Nothing is going to change. Now if Brian wants to debate certain aspects that is a different story.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        No he won't. I think Vegas was garbage he doesn't. Nothing is going to change. Now if Brian wants to debate certain aspects that is a different story.
        Vegas would of been even better if it was like episode 517 or 518. I still feel the finale should of been two parts. It's no surprise that I thought Season 4 had a better ending and was better overall. Season 4 was just a very dark, action packed, and a suspensful season filled with a lot of anticipation and etc. Season 5 had that up to the mid-season then did not come back till "the Prodigal" which was exciting. Inquisition was a disappointment. Mckeller began to blossom in the 2nd half which did not turn me off but I did not care for it. However eps like "Outsiders", "The Prodgial", "Remnants, Infection, Vegas, Enemy at the Gate and "The Lost Tribe" kept the season alive for me. As you can see the majority of the eps I thought were really good. Overall season 5 was a good season, and to this day, Season 2 is still deemed my least favorite season.
        sigpic

Comment

What happened to the "you're always right"

Vegas would of been even better if it was like episode 517 or 518. I still feel the finale should of been two parts. It's no surprise that I thought Season 4 had a better ending and was better overall. Season 4 was just a very dark, action packed, and a suspensful season filled with a lot of anticipation and etc. Season 5 had that up to the mid-season then did not come back till "the Prodigal" which was exciting. Inquisition was a disappointment. Mckeller began to blossom in the 2nd half which did not turn me off but I did not care for it. However eps like "Outsiders", "The Prodgial", "Remnants, Infection, Vegas, Enemy at the Gate and "The Lost Tribe" kept the season alive for me. As you can see the majority of the eps I thought were really good. Overall season 5 was a good season, and to this day, Season 2 is still deemed my least favorite season.
          Oh you so know what i'm gonna say If you don't Jel will Yes I really am that transparent
          sigpic

Comment

What happened to the "you're always right"

Oh you so know what i'm gonna say If you don't Jel will Yes I really am that transparent
            What's that? I forgot.
            sigpic

Comment

What's that? I forgot.
              I didn't know I was contagious
              sigpic

Comment

The antidote is perfection which is why I never have Lindaitis
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Well there were more good eps than bad eps in Season 5. I still think the first half was stronger. But the last 2 eps of the series was pretty strong. Not as strong as last season though.
                  the last three eps of s4 were stronger than in s5 imo

And Teyla needs a lot of help guys Go help our Athosian goddess
                  again?

Vegas would of been even better if it was like episode 517 or 518. I still feel the finale should of been two parts. It's no surprise that I thought Season 4 had a better ending and was better overall. Season 4 was just a very dark, action packed, and a suspensful season filled with a lot of anticipation and etc.
                  s4 had two major arcs, the Asurans and then Carson and Michael in the back half. you're right Vegas shouldn't have been ep 19, hindsight's 20/20. regarding EatG as a two-parter, Joe said
                  Though there's a lot of stuff that happens in "Enemy at the Gate." It could have been a two-parter.

JM: Yeah. I know a lot of people say this could have been a two-parter or that could have been a two-parter. It's just that I've seen two-parters from other shows that really in my mind feel more like one-and-a-half-parters. And I would rather make one fast-moving, jam-packed episode than a two-parter that's flabby.
                  http://scifi.about.com/od/stargateat...T_mallozzi.htm

Season 5 had that up to the mid-season then did not come back till "the Prodigal" which was exciting.
                  I thought Outsiders was pretty cool and Carson was awesome imo

Inquisition was a disappointment. Mckeller began to blossom in the 2nd half which did not turn me off but I did not care for it.
                  same here

However eps like "Outsiders", "The Prodgial", "Remnants, Infection, Vegas, Enemy at the Gate and "The Lost Tribe" kept the season alive for me.
                  so basically everything except Inquisition, BS and Identity

As you can see the majority of the eps I thought were really good. Overall season 5 was a good season, and to this day, Season 2 is still deemed my least favorite season.
                  agreed. I was really looking forward to seeing the evil Asgard in s6...

What's that? I forgot.
                  Linda's always right

The antidote is perfection which is why I never have Lindaitis
                  LMAO
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

To everyone in this thread...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh that is too cool!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        And that is just, a little creepy
                        sigpic

Comment

We shall call it the goldfish pic
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh no you don't, cause it's ya know....An Owl
                            sigpic

Comment

ya think?

sigpic

Comment

I'm bummed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X