• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Iz back
    Welcome back.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Ok, how the heck do they get from "Wear green on friday or get pinched" to "On friday green is punchy"
    Easy, people don't always relay information exactly as they hear it and sometimes you don't catch exactly what someone says and so fill in what you thought you heard... That's how a story can change by word of mouth. Plus personal opinions can taint how a story is retold.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Yes, and Alan wrote great team episodes. BTW, if you want dissapointment turn to BSG. I am not happy with how the last season is ending. Unless the last 4 eps are epic it is going to be going out like a dud.
    Overall the return of BSG has been pretty good but the last episode wasn't, I hope it picks up for the last four.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You want real disappointment. Go watch Doctor Who.
    *Airlocks jelgate *

*hits Jel with a Scorpion* eh, how did that get there...Oh well *shrugs*
    Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Easy, people don't always relay information exactly as they hear it and sometimes you don't catch exactly what someone says and so fill in what you thought you heard... That's how a story can change by word of mouth. Plus personal opinions can taint how a story is retold.
      Not me, everything I say is right

*Airlocks jelgate *
      Nice

Well done.
      Thank you
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I know dude. I am just tired of people posting their opinions as fact and what I have to say is wrong. I made a post on another forum for BSG. Someone said I was wrong and did not even watch the show. This was for the last BSG ep which was a real stinker. Another member replied with, you just dissed the moderator. So I replied back with well my opinion is neither right or wrong, and neither is yours. I'll respect your opinion if you respect mine. BTW, I am more civil there.

I also hate how people are using these comments from Jason and Joe F as they despised the show and hated it. Being critical and hating something are too totally different things. I admit, SGA needed another season, and Season 5 was not that bang I was hoping for.
        I know what you mean. But remember everyone has opinions even actors. there is rarely a series finale ep that all the actors felt was done well. Personally I loved the finale including the end scene especially since I am a McKeller fan. In the end I loved it and that is all that matters not what persons B,C,D etc....thought.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Oh be quiet...The p is right next to the o

No, I wanna go back to the con
          ah of course

It's no rumour, I heard it straight from Joe and Jason. The question was 'Were you happy with the final episode?', Jason immediately put his mic up and said 'Hated it' (end quote), and Joe went into how he didn't like Atlantis just showing up and saving the day, he wanted more of a cliff hanger so that thay had to make a movie, whereas now they could get away without one. He didn't like the end scene as it felt like they should be out there smoking cigarettes and he was asking where the hell McKay/Keller had come from and Ronon/Amelia and that he was stood there on his own.

No rumours, this is what Joe and Jason said, I heard it from their mouths to my ears
          yeah I read the LJ report. thing is, they mentioned EatG but now people are saying that the actors hated the show and they won't produce the movie etc which is ridiculous

The proof is in the pie
          mmm pie
          Spoiler:

You know I should not be upset and mad, but we all have our opinions. Yes, I thought Season 5 was good, but previous seasons have been better. I also love BSG but it has not been as exciting as I was hoping. I never got into Dr. Who but oh well.

I guess my point is, I am just tired of people twisting what the actors said. Because no one is going to be 100 percent happy, but I have heard these actors say how much they still enjoyed working and playing these characters. If Joe Flanigan says he did not like this or that, it doesn't mean he hated being on the show. He is the most critical of the show because he is the RDA of SGA. So he is going to make those suggestions. Sadly, TPTB listened to RDA more than Flanigan, likely because of a respect for RDA. SG-1 is far a better show than SGA to me, but I still loved SGA.
          amen
          Spoiler:

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I guess why do you care? Who cares what others ? All that matters is what you think
          I guess you're right but after reading certain posts I keep...
          Spoiler:

and just wanna...
          Spoiler:

know what I mean?
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Oy vei, I need a drink.
            sigpic

Comment

Oy vei, I need a drink.
              *Hands Brian a martini*

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                *Hands Brian a martini*
                Thank you.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG, you guys have to read what I just posted in that Atlantis movie rumor thread. I am going to get in so much trouble!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oy vei, I need a drink.
                    same here

Thank you.
                    and because you like the pic
                    Spoiler:

OMG, you guys have to read what I just posted in that Atlantis movie rumor thread. I am going to get in so much trouble!
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LOL yeah.

Comment

It is the time to make Martinis and not War. BTW, last week's Family Guy was hilarious. They managed to spoof that Christian Bale incident, along with Transfomers, and also paid a nice respect to a very talented rock artist and song writer, Bryan Adams.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh oh I gotta see *runs off to the SGA movie thread*

Ok, I can't find it
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh oh I gotta see *runs off to the SGA movie thread*

Ok, I can't find it
                            A mod removed it, which I knew was going to happen. It was a joke, but it was kinda off topic. It was pretty damn funny though.
                            sigpic

Comment

A mod removed it, which I knew was going to happen. It was a joke, but it was kinda off topic. It was pretty damn funny though.
                              aww damn, I was wanna read it, I could do with a good laygh
                              sigpic

Comment

aww damn, I was wanna read it, I could do with a good laygh
                                Have you tried looking in the mirror.

That was maybe too mean

*runs from Linda's fish*
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X