This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Yeah, but it may be because of the holidays.
    yeah that's what I thought. so what about next week?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      yeah that's what I thought. so what about next week?
      I dunno. SCI FI ratings may not be available the rest of this year unless if they are in the NBCU press releases. This might be the Live+7 impact ya know?
      sigpic

Comment

I dunno. SCI FI ratings may not be available the rest of this year unless if they are in the NBCU press releases. This might be the Live+7 impact ya know?
        press release? for Atlantis? nah you're kidding
        sigpic

Comment

press release? for Atlantis? nah you're kidding
          Think about it. What if they do away with the Live+SD list and only release Live+7 numbers since DVR has become a major thing? See that press release for SGA getting a 1.53 HH rating, people don't know it's for Live+7 the article does not even say it. You and I know because we pay attention and do the research and get the facts. It's likely a spin thing they are doing to make the shows look like they are performing better. I have always been more keen on the viewer totals anyway, and TVbythenumber have been releasing them every tuesday. It shows that 0.2 difference of a rating point can be a very few viewer difference between two different shows.
          sigpic

Comment

Think about it. What if they do away with the Live+SD list and only release Live+7 numbers since DVR has become a major thing?
            I think that's a great idea

See that press release for SGA getting a 1.53 HH rating, people don't know it's for Live+7 the article does not even say it. You and I know because we pay attention and do the research and get the facts. It's likely a spin thing they are doing to make the shows look like they are performing better. I have always been more keen on the viewer totals anyway, and TVbythenumber have been releasing them every tuesday. It shows that 0.2 difference of a rating point can be a very few viewer difference between two different shows.
            same here. with ratings you'll always have to remember the VPH and it's difficult to compare them due to the change of the ratings point ratio
            sigpic

Comment

I think that's a great idea

same here. with ratings you'll always have to remember the VPH and it's difficult to compare them due to the change of the ratings point ratio
              Yup, viewers are the ones watching the shows/commercials not the houses.

Well we only have 2 more eps left. After that the ratings will not be a concern of mine until SGU starts. I am actually hoping they post the key demos in the press release if there is one for the series premiere. That is the whole concept behind SGU - attracting a younger audience. If it is older than SGA, I am going to laugh, lol.

Anyway, I am off to bed, night!
              sigpic

Comment

Yup, viewers are the ones watching the shows/commercials not the houses.
                what if they FF? C3...

Well we only have 2 more eps left. After that the ratings will not be a concern of mine until SGU starts. I am actually hoping they post the key demos in the press release if there is one for the series premiere. That is the whole concept behind SGU - attracting a younger audience. If it is older than SGA, I am going to laugh, lol.
                you and me both I'm still hoping for a press release regarding EatG

Anyway, I am off to bed, night!
                me too, night
                sigpic

Comment

Y'already know that I agree with Jelgate on the 'AoT was the superior movie to Continuum' right?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Night Linda, hey where is that O'neill/Carter still?
                    Carter/O'Neill still?

LOL sorry I didn't wanna scare you however remember...
                    Spoiler:
                    Yep so very true

Hey Fox, did you read the new article posted on the GW homepage? Them are some fighting words, lol.
                    What article? What'd I miss?
                    sigpic

Comment

Here you go goldfish
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        One thing FoXz neglected to mention is that a British TV season is significantly shorter then an American TV season.
                        Aye that's true actually.....We don't have 20 ep seasons like you guys

I though Ark of Truth was a superior movie. Continiuum's plot was too rushed
                        I thought AoT was ok but nothing special...I thought Continuum was so much better!

See I thought Ark of Truth was meh, lol. Well lets hope we both love the Atlantis movie!
                        SGA movie will be good if
                        Spoiler:
                        They don't have any of this love crap in it

Also about SGU.....I think it would be good for the franchise as a whole if they brought in new writers with new ideas instead of using all the same writers who are kinda running out of ideas *shrugs*

Here is a chance to maybe do something a little different...I hope they don't screw it up...

I'd keep god Alan though
                        sigpic

Comment

Anywho there is no comparison....Stargate is a far superior show to doctor who
                          sigpic

Comment

I"m surprised to hear that. I thought you were a big DW fan. At least AoT had a plot Linda. The spent too much time on character moments in Continiuum.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I"m surprised to hear that. I thought you were a big DW fan. At least AoT had a plot Linda. The spent too much time on character moments in Continiuum.
                              I never got into Dr. Who. If I were to choose BSG and Stargate, Stargate again hands down. BSG doesn't have a lot of rewatch value and a lot of the eps drag. But the good ones are reallly good.
                              sigpic

Comment

No i'm not a big DW fan....I like it but it wouldn't really bother me if I issed any eps *shrugs* But with stargate it's different....I was an avid fan with that, never missed an ep until this season of SGA I've been a huge fan of stargate from the very first moment...And i'm talking about the movie That was the first stargate I ever watched then was so excited when I heard they were making a TV series from it I've watched it ever since so i've been a fan from the very beginning

Well you know I didn't really care for the whole Or thing so I think that might have something to do with it Plus Jack was in Continuum, maybe he wasn't in it much but he was in it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X