X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
    This has got to be one of the lightest points between S4 and S5 of SGA

...Apparently from what I keep hearing S4 of DW is going to be the best ever, that would be awsome

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      This has got to be one of the lightest points between S4 and S5 of SGA

...Apparently from what I keep hearing S4 of DW is going to be the best ever, that would be awsome
      Oh aye! That, and we're getting Continuum as well, a full season of Eureka...and Star Trek by JJ Abrahms! Ahh... this year will be the best in a LONG time

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Oh aye! That, and we're getting Continuum as well, a full season of Eureka...and Star Trek by JJ Abrahms! Ahh... this year will be the best in a LONG time
        Indeed, 2008 will Rock!

Comment

Yup, the big 1-0-0-0-0

LoL, Sorry I was abit busy...

Thanks

No better place that to make the big 1-0-0-0-0 post than here
          Oh yeah!
          sigpic

Comment

Another thing to be exceptionally Pro about
            Spoiler:
            'First Contact' (510)
            "The premise is that Daniel shows up in Atlantis to do some research. He's been excited to come to Atlantis for five years now, and things have finally calmed down on the S.G.C. side to give him some free time. So he's coming to Atlantis to do some research on Janus. And that's all I'm going to say."

Janus, introduced in Season One's "Before I Sleep," was an Ancient scientist who fled the city with the last of the Ancients 10,000 years ago, during the first war with the Wraith. Among his inventions is a Puddle Jumper capable of time travel, seen also in SG-1's "It's Good To Be King" and "Moebius."

"First Contact," however "is not a time travel story," Gero assured us. Jackson will be doing historical research on Janus and his scientific advancements.

"McKay finds it very frustrating, because McKay feels like he's followed up any leads that are promising. So McKay is kind of angry -- he thinks it's someone coming over to check his work, basically, and is not the happiest that Daniel is coming to Atlantis. Also McKay is very territorial. He likes being the 'head Ancient guy.'"

The episode will introduce a major new race to the Pegasus Galaxy, about whom little to nothing is currently known.

As in previous years, the concluding episode (number eleven in the 20-episode fifth season) will bear a different title, rather than a "Part 2."
            (From GW News, Link to Page)

This episode sounds really good, I was hoping this is how Daniel coming to Atlantis would play out

...As of right now I'm wondering: Can S5 get any better?

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Let's keep this thread alive!

Today's discussion:

Compliments and Praise on Woolsey!

I think Woolsey is going to make the show interesting. We are going to get those character conflincts with authority like we did in the early seasons of SGA. I think his character is going to grow on a lot of fans, and the interaction will be very interesting.
              I for one am looking forward to Robert Picardo joining the show. He's a wonderful actor, and brought "life" to his character on Voyager. I think that he will "not quite fit in" with the other characters, and will add a little conflict.

Woolsey will no doubt have to learn that sometimes you HAVE to be diplomatic. And sometimes the role of a good leader is having to listen.

Comment

I think Woolsey will be like Weir in Season 1! Watch eps like "The Seige", "Underground" and "Hot Zone" You'll notice some conflict with Weir and the military. I think we will get some of this for Season 5!
                I can't wait to see the conflict. Though was I the only one who wanted to kill him in TLM?
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  I can't wait to see the conflict. Though was I the only one who wanted to kill him in TLM?
                  No you were not I would have loved it if Keller had just smacked him one

...Better being kicked off the experdition for hitting Woolsey than resigning

Comment

No you were not I would have loved it if Keller had just smacked him one
                    In his nether region perhaps? My second thought was "God he looks like an geek in that uniform."

...Better being kicked off the experdition for hitting Woolsey than resigning
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

In his nether region perhaps?
                      Wow, just imagining Keller doing that and whacking Woolsey one makes her even more hot!
                      (Action Keller ) - can we have more of that in S5?

My second thought was "God he looks like an geek in that uniform."
                      ...Oh yeah definately, all that was missing is the line "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"
                      Last edited by Guest; 04 April 2008, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks

No better place to make the big 1-0-0-0-0 post than here

yup this year especially july should be pretty awesome!

Another thing to be exceptionally Pro about
                        Spoiler:
                        'First Contact' (510)

(From GW News, Link to Page)

This episode sounds really good, I was hoping this is how Daniel coming to Atlantis would play out

...As of right now I'm wondering: Can S5 get any better?
                        sure there's part 2, the new enemy, the 100th ep etc

...Oh yeah definately, all that was missing is the line "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"
                        we may get to hear that in s5
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          yup this year especially july should be pretty awesome!
                          Definately

sure there's part 2, the new enemy, the 100th ep etc
                          Alicia Vega?

we may get to hear that in s5

Comment

Alicia Vega?
                            err yeah I forgot about her
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's going to be interesting how they bunk heads next season.

So I read some slight spoilers on "The Seed"..

Spoiler:
                              Looks like Carson is the key to saving the day in that episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's going to be interesting how they bunk heads next season.

So I read some slight spoilers on "The Seed"..

Spoiler:
                                Looks like Carson is the key to saving the day in that episode.
                                yup I read that too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X