This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I had a feeling the eps were connected, it is going to be similar to SG-1 There but for the grace of the gods, but different and not a rehash. I am happy after reading this, knowing the last 2 eps will be epic.
    Spoiler:
    Sending a message to our universe to me looks a bit like SG1 '2010' but instead of time travel, AU. The story itself though looks too different to be a 'rehash' or either that ep or 'There but for the Grace of God'.

I'm really going to enjoy the final run of this great show, can't wait until January.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Spoiler:
      Sending a message to our universe to me looks a bit like SG1 '2010' but instead of time travel, AU. The story itself though looks too different to be a 'rehash' or either that ep or 'There but for the Grace of God'.

I'm really going to enjoy the final run of this great show, can't wait until January.
      All I want for Christmas is a 6th season of SGA!

BTW, I heard from a bunch of folks that Sanctuary was a real dud tonight and very cheesy. Tis a shame last weeks was like one of the best of the show to date.

Well I'll watch it tommorrow, at least SGA was entertaining and exceded my expectations.
      sigpic

Comment

All I want for Christmas is a 6th season of SGA!
        If only that was as possible, it would be the best present.

BTW, I heard from a bunch of folks that Sanctuary was a real dud tonight and very cheesy. Tis a shame last weeks was like one of the best of the show to date.

Well I'll watch it tommorrow, at least SGA was entertaining and exceded my expectations.
        I haven't been keeping up with Sanctuary, got the episodes just haven't watched them yet but that's something I'll do over Christmas, I'm planning a run through of S5 as well.

Comment

If only that was as possible, it would be the best present.

I haven't been keeping up with Sanctuary, got the episodes just haven't watched them yet but that's something I'll do over Christmas, I'm planning a run through of S5 as well.
          Hey I have to ask you, which Season do you think has been better, Season 4 or 5?
          sigpic

Comment

Season 4
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Season 4
              me too. I think this season lost a little zing, but don't get me wrong still a great season. I just hope the last 2 eps deliver.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't expect Vegas to be good but I don't care for the CSI francschise
                Last edited by jelgate; 12 December 2008, 07:46 PM.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't Vegas to be good but I don't care for the CSI francschise
                  Well it's going to be more involved than a CSI kinda ep. There is likely going to be a lot of story tying in the finale.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey I have to ask you, which Season do you think has been better, Season 4 or 5?
                    So far they're both running close, though S4 is holding points that might change with the next two episodes. Overall I'm thinking 5, it's like TPTB have taken what has worked well last season and put that to use in S5, Woolsey turned out great and I like the development Jennifer has gained.

Comment

Maybe people are slightly exaggerating concerning that 'CSI' influence.

I mean, each time a team of cops is going to do a murder investigation, or just visit a fresh corpse, are you gonna scream 'CSI' to the television?

I hope not. Perhaps it's something that we don't need to worry about for now.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Maybe people are slightly exaggerating concerning that 'CSI' influence.

I mean, each time a team of cops is going to do a murder investigation, or just visit a fresh corpse, are you gonna scream 'CSI' to the television?

I hope not. Perhaps it's something that we don't need to worry about for now.
                        'Vegas' might have a CSI feel to it with a science fiction twist but I think it will still be Stargate and after reading the latest article I'm a lot more interested in that episode now.

Comment

I usually like to predict if Linda will come on tomorrow happy or sad. This one is a toss up. On one end it had it fair share Teyla. On the other hand their was a little too much McKeller.
                          Really? I must have missed that
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Really? I must have missed that
                            Linda, is that you?

Comment

Linda, is that you?
                              If so I must know how she lost over ten years of age
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

If so I must know how she lost over ten years of age
                                She used the Ancient communications device to take over Cazz's body.

Comment

Working...
                                X