This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    After how imbalanced she is, I don't like her very much anymore, either!
    DUDE! She killed a guy....Wraith....man.....Mwraith?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Why do I always have to like the least favourite characters I swear it's a curse
      You like Keller too?

Well it was pretty much the same with Teyla, not much said about her.....It's not the first time he's ignored Teyla fans..It's happened a hell of a lotover the months....I just get the impression from him that he doesn't really like Teyla all that much!
      That could be the case, though with all the Keller bashing and comparing what she has had this season to Teyla you might get that impression anyway from some of JM's responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
        You like Keller too?
        No FoXy.....But I do know what it's like to love the least fave character Before Keller came on board i'd say Teyla was the least favourite character on SGA!

That could be the case, though with all the Keller bashing and comparing what she has had this season to Teyla you might get that impression anyway from some of JM's responses.
        And yet he wonder's why the Teyla fans can't stand Keller......It's his fault...Him and that other guy? So this is his way of getting back at the fans...Dump Teyla to upset her fans!

He certainly would suck bigtime at being a diplomat...He'd probably unintentionally start world war 3
        sigpic

Comment

And yet he wonder's why the Teyla fans can't stand Keller......It's his fault...Him and that other guy?

He certainly would suck bigtime at being a diplomat...He'd probably unintentionally start world war 3
          Why some Teyla fans can't stand Keller.

I'm a fan of Teyla and of Keller.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
            Why some Teyla fans can't stand Keller.

I'm a fan of Teyla and of Keller.
            Well this season actually started off quite promising...With an awesome season premiere and a good team eppie (DV) and then GitM happened.....That's when Teyla was pretty much reduced to recurring (with the exception of The Queen and Prodigal)

But actually I was kinda on the fence with Keller....Until the Gemini awards debacle happened and that pushed me over to the dark side *bows down to Darth Vadar*
            sigpic

Comment

But actually I was kinda on the fence with Keller....Until the Gemini awards debacle happened and that pushed me over to the dark side *bows down to Darth Vadar*
              What did that have to do with the character?
              sigpic

Comment

What did that have to do with the character?
                If it wasn't that particular eppie I probably wouldn't have as big a problem with it.....But that was supposed to be Teyla's eppie and I thought that was a huge kick in the teeth for Rachel!
                sigpic

Comment

If it wasn't that particular eppie I probably wouldn't have as big a problem with it.....But that was supposed to be Teyla's eppie and I thought that was a huge kick in the teeth for Rachel!
                  Then hate the Gemini nomination deciding committee, or whatever they're called. I still don't see what that has to do with the character of Keller.
                  sigpic

Comment

Then hate the Gemini nomination deciding committee, or whatever they're called.?* I still don't see what that has to do with the character of Keller.
                    Because its easier to yell at TPTB then it is the Gemini committee.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Then hate the Gemini nomination deciding committee, or whatever they're called. I still don't see what that has to do with the character of Keller.
                      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Yes what Jel said........ Did I just agree with Jel *runs around screaming like a little girl*
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes what Jel said........ Did I just agree with Jel *runs around screaming like a little girl*
                        Ah scaring the masses.

I am one step closer to GW domination.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

And the point of misplacing one's frustration would be what exactly? That's contributing TPTB with a blame that's not theirs to take and that's the epitome of unfair.

And that's why I don't blame Joe M. for being snarky a lot of the time.

Thanks for making my point.
                          sigpic

Comment

No FoXy.....But I do know what it's like to love the least fave character Before Keller came on board i'd say Teyla was the least favourite character on SGA!
                            I don't think Teyla was the least favourite character before Keller came along, though for me she wasn't as good in S3-4 as she was in S1-2, S5 Teyla has been better in some ways but that might just be an improvement on what she was like in S4.

And yet he wonder's why the Teyla fans can't stand Keller...
                            Could that be down to resenting her for getting more attention? It's true TPTB could be doing more with the characters than they are but focusing on Keller is not a good excuse when all it takes is a few good lines or actions to give a bit of development.

...It's his fault...Him and that other guy? So this is his way of getting back at the fans...Dump Teyla to upset her fans!
                            The writers might be to blame for not doing as much with the characters as they could be but I cannot see a conspiracy to upset Teyla fans by dropping her from scenes or episodes.

Probably, if it amused him to do so.

Comment

Ah scaring the masses.

I am one step closer to GW domination.

And the point of misplacing one's frustration would be what exactly? That's contributing TPTB with a blame that's not theirs to take and that's the epitome of unfair.

And that's why I don't blame Joe M. for being snarky a lot of the time.

Thanks for making my point.
                              Well JM said himself that they all chose to put Jewel forward for it (or something like that, can't remember the exact words )

Well JM and that other guy has to take the blame for the ridiculous storyline involving Teyla in S4 and the way Teyla's practically a wallpaper (with the exception of The Queen and Prodigal and a couple of other eps) in S5

Hey wait a minute...The other day Jel's location was something about "In a tree in Toronto" and now your location is "reminiscing in a tree in Toronto" Something you'd like to share?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                                Probably, if it amused him to do so.
                                Oh please, don't give him any ideas
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X