This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    You're expecting us to squee over McKeller?
    Not you guys but others will I'm expecting Jel to be puking his guts out if it's that bad

From the spoilers for 'Infection' I think Teyla will have some part to play even if it isn't kickass!Teyla or anything big and she has to have some part in the finale as well.
    I'm trying to not get my hopes up just in case so if we do get something it'll be a surprise and I can enjoy it because my hopes weren't raised too high
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Not you guys but others will I'm expecting Jel to be puking his guts out if it's that bad
      I doubt it will be that bad.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up just in case so if we do get something it'll be a surprise and I can enjoy it because my hopes weren't raised too high
      Good plan.

Comment

I doubt it will be that bad.
        That one pic alone is that bad

Good plan.
        Yep Now I just hope it works to plan
        sigpic

Comment

That one pic alone is that bad
          That's just one scene though and I doubt it will be much more than a minute or two if that.

Yep Now I just hope it works to plan
          Why wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You know whats funny. The weakest episodes have been made by JM. Maybe he should stick to producing and give his writing duties to Ken Cuperus

You're expecting us to squee over McKeller?
            That conjurs up some quite interesting images

What ep comes after BS and when does it air?
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              That conjurs up some quite interesting images
              Not sure I want to know what weird images can be conjured up in the mind of a whumper.

What ep comes after BS and when does it air?
              'Infection' - 28th Nov.

Comment

'Infection' - 28th Nov.
                I didn't think there was an ep that week cos of Thanksgiving?

Comment

According to SciFi Infection airs of Dec.5. You are right as their is no new episode for the day after Thanksgiving.
                  Source
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Damn, I forgot about that so 'Infection' is on 5th Dec then.

Comment

I think Teyla and Ronon will have more screen-time in Infection, so don't worry!
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        I think Teyla and Ronon will have more screen-time in Infection, so don't worry!
                        You don't know Linda
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          According to SciFi Infection airs of Dec.5. You are right as their is no new episode for the day after Thanksgiving.
                          Source
                          Three weeks *deflates* Too long to wait But then I'll be distracted, theres a more important event on the 27th than Thanksgiving

Damn, I forgot about that so 'Infection' is on 5th Dec then.
                          I thought Foxes had good memories?

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Did I mention season 5 is the best season of Atlantis?
                            Season 6 will be even better.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Season 6 will be even better.
                              It can happen only in our dreams.

I hope they will make two Atlantis movie next year. But anyway I would like to hear something officially about the next movies.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Three weeks *deflates* Too long to wait ?* But then I'll be distracted, theres a more important event on the 27th than Thanksgiving I thought Foxes had good memories?
                                LIES!!!There is no holiday more important then me stuffing my face with turkey and stuffing
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X