This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    So if SCI FI wire don't post about "The Last Man" tonight due to the holiday. when will it be?
    I'm not sure, Brian should know. but it doesn't matter because we already know TLM pulled a 1.5 with 2.1 million viewers (live +sd)
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Ghost Hunters 1.9
      Ogre 1.6
      Stargate Atlantis 1.5 - TLM
      Destination Truth 1.4
      Hercules part two 1.2
      ECW 1.2
      Gryphon 1.1
      Grendel 1.1
      Snake King 1.0
      Reptilian 0.9
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I'm not sure, Brian should know. but it doesn't matter because we already know TLM pulled a 1.5 with 2.1 million viewers (live +sd)
        Yup, it's always nice to see these things recognised officially by SCI FI though

Comment

Well that 1.5 brings Season 4 overall to a 1.2 for Live + SD! Which of course was a 1.4 last season. So good steady numbers from last season to this season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Well that 1.5 brings Season 4 overall to a 1.2 for Live + SD! Which of course was a 1.4 last season. So good steady numbers from last season to this season.
            That has gotta be a good sign for a possible S6 pick up ...now all is needed is first half of S5 to do equally as well

Comment

it's the 0.2 loss due to DVR
              sigpic

Comment

it's the 0.2 loss due to DVR
                No dude, it's the overall household denominator. Remember what MS and myself were saying? The amount of households who can get SCI FI increased from last season to this season. Atlantis could have kept the same amount of households tuned into the show but the Ratings point would still drop. According to the media it was a 0.2 curve.
                sigpic

Comment

Anyway, off to bed. Talk to you guys later!
                  sigpic

Comment

No dude, it's the overall household denominator. Remember what MS and myself were saying? The amount of households who can get SCI FI increased from last season to this season. Atlantis could have kept the same amount of households tuned into the show but the Ratings point would still drop. According to the media it was a 0.2 curve.
                    ok that makes sense but DVR's also a factor. we know that 300,000-400,000 are using DVR, that's always been a 0.2 too. I know you're right about the amount of households but am I wrong? hm strange question maybe I should stop drinking

Anyway, off to bed. Talk to you guys later!
                    ok see ya
                    sigpic

Comment

ok that makes sense but DVR's also a factor. we know that 300,000-400,000 are using DVR, that's always been a 0.2 too. I know you're right about the amount of households but am I wrong? hm strange question maybe I should stop drinking
                      Drinking? that makes sense

Comment

Drinking? that makes sense
                        LOL indeed it does btw have you read the interview with Leela Savista?
                        http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...savasta_01.htm
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL indeed it does btw have you read the interview with Leela Savista?
                          http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...savasta_01.htm
                          Nope, but I have now thanks

Comment

Nope, but I have now thanks
                            you're welcome
                            sigpic

Comment

you're welcome
                              Gilles Nuytens: "Alison Porter" became "Alicia Vega", is this change because the name "Vega" fits more to you than "Porter"? Is there a backstory about this you are authorized to speak about?
                              Leela Savasta: Alicia Vega is a more dynamic name for a more dynamic character.
                              Cool So Vega's going to be dynamic, can't wait

Gilles Nuytens: You have also a recurring role in the upcoming season of Galactica, playing "Tracey Anne". What can you tell us about this character?
                              Leela Savasta: You’ll have to tune in this season to find out.
                              YAY!!!
                              ...So I wont have to wait till July to see LS in action

Comment

what is this i keep hearing about zalenka?

Comment

Working...
                                X