This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An excellent review of The Prodigal
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      An excellent review of The Prodigal
      Already read it like I said earlier
      Spoiler:
      One part of it....Can we keep Banks
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        An excellent review of The Prodigal :
        Excellent my tail.

Keller is far more interesting than Banks and serves a greater purpose on the show, 'Gate tech takes on a hybrid and what, she could also fill in for CMO now? Talk about delusional.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Already read it like I said earlier
        Spoiler:
        One part of it....Can we keep Banks
        Not at the expense of Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
          Excellent my tail. Keller is far more interesting than Banks and serves a greater purpose on the show, 'Gate tech takes on a hybrid and what, she could also fill in for CMO now? Talk about delusional.Not at the expense of Keller.
          The amount of Keller hate never ceases to amaze me.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
            I just don't get some of the negatives towards this season, the show is just as good as it was in Season one. Eps like "The Prodigal" are just an example. Prodigal had "The Eye" written all over it and it had the same dramatic effect for me.I hope GW rates Prodigal at least 3 stars because this episode belongs in the "DV" and "Gitm" catergory. It was not just a regular episode, it ended a story arc and enemy introduced 3 years ago.
            Last edited by Briangate78; 09 November 2008, 08:13 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Excellent my tail.

Keller is far more interesting than Banks and serves a greater purpose on the show, 'Gate tech takes on a hybrid and what, she could also fill in for CMO now? Talk about delusional.
              Just like the delusion of
              Spoiler:
              wraith fighting gun totting super doc!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Well believe it or not some of us don't like getting things we don't like rammed down our throats
              sigpic

Comment

Well I know a lot people were sad to see Michael die. I think you all know my opinion on that
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I know what you mean, I'm getting tired of it, one reason I really enjoy coming to this thread is it doesn't devolve into a 'hate Keller' or anti something else discussion unlike most of the rest of the forum where such topics are fair game.

Comment

Loving Season 5 so far. Prodigal was awesome and I loved the fights scenes. I also don't get what people have against Keller personally I love her and don't find her at all whiny ( maybe I just have a high tolerence for whining) also I like the Mckeller ship.

Can't wait for the next ep.
                    sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Excellent my tail.

Thank you, Foxz. I'd green you if I could.

Spoiler:
                      For Pete's sake! She defended herself for all of 5 seconds with a stick. She was clumsy and slow and had she been forced to do it any longer she would have wound up that Wraith's lunch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Well Keller developed into that,
                        Spoiler:
                        'Tracker' she reveals that she'd been taking sparring lessons and in 'The Lost Tribe' it's revealed that she'd been practice firing but never fired a P90 outside of the range. I don't see how that is the same. Can Banks study to be an MD on Atlantis then rise to CMO in a matter or months? Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          For Pete's sake! She defended herself for all of 5 seconds with a stick. She was clumsy and slow and had she been forced to do it any longer she would have wound up that Wraith's lunch.
                          Round about the same amount of time Banks was fighting a mere hybrid so why is it delusional for one person to fight but it's perfectly fine for another?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well Keller developed into that,
                            Spoiler:
                            'Tracker' she reveals that she'd been taking sparring lessons and in 'The Lost Tribe' it's revealed that she'd been practice firing but never fired a P90 outside of the range. I don't see how that is the same. Can Banks study to be an MD on Atlantis then rise to CMO in a matter or months? Impossible.
                            And Banks
                            Spoiler:
                            is a kick boxer so why is it so unbelievable for her to fight a mere hybrid?

And no one said anything about her being the CMO!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis15 View Post
                              Loving Season 5 so far. Prodigal was awesome and I loved the fights scenes. I also don't get what people have against Keller personally I love her and don't find her at all whiny ( maybe I just have a high tolerence for whining) also I like the Mckeller ship.

Can't wait for the next ep.
                              Yeah 'The Prodigal' was awesome.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              Thank you, Foxz. I'd green you if I could.
                              No problem, it's the thought that counts.

Comment

Round about the same amount of time Banks was fighting a mere hybrid so why is it delusional for one person to fight but it's perfectly fine for another?
                                Because after Tracker aired it seemed the forum was abuzz with shouts and claims of ,"OMG! KingFu!Keller will take over the show! She's taking Ronon's place!" When those claims were absolutely absurd because her technique was horrible and she would have accomplished nothing more than fending off her inevitable painful death for 5 seconds had Rodney not intervened with a gun. She was hardly KungFu!-anything.

I never claimed it was "delusional" for Banks to be a capable of fighter, only that it came out of nowhere and that I was surprised. I don't much care either way.

I'm just not happy with the claim that she can now take Keller's place. What is she, Super!Banks?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X