This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    She's dressed for success, so why not have a good part in?
    Hopefully Teyla will.

Comment

I'd be a happy girl if for once they let him finish talking, so we can understand the plot with the baby more fully.

Seen the news page yet?

Jan 9th: EatG

So probably Jan 2nd: Vegas.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'd be a happy girl if for once they let him finish talking, so we can understand the plot with the baby more fully.

Seen the news page yet?

Jan 9th: EatG

So probably Jan 2nd: Vegas.
        Hopefully we will find out more about Michael's plan, I'm interested to know exactly what difference Teyla's baby could make to his hybrids anyway.

Yeah I saw that, wont be too long a break over Christmas from 'Identity' to the continuation of S5.

Comment

If you don't know yet...

A few threads lower than this one, season 5 trailers and promos, or the 'The Prodigal' thread has the link to the MGM The Prodigal trailer.

Already.

Comment

I know, just saw it...
            Spoiler:
            Sorry Spikey but I think Michael is going to die in 'The Prodigal', he's not interested in whatever his plan was anymore, it looks like all he wants in revenge and he'll probably be killed for attempting it.

Comment

I'll see and judge tomorrow.

As I said in the other thread, the old laptop doesn't have the newest Quicktime installed, and even if it did, it would play it too chopped up, and that's no good.

Desktop, tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                I know, just saw it...
                Spoiler:
                Sorry Spikey but I think Michael is going to die in 'The Prodigal', he's not interested in whatever his plan was anymore, it looks like all he wants in revenge and he'll probably be killed for attempting it.
                I agree
                Spoiler:
                Michael clearly wants revenge, said something about the blood is already on their (probably the expedition's) hands and he wants to blow up the base. I'd say the only wa to stop this from happening is killing him once and for all
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'll see and judge tomorrow.

As I said in the other thread, the old laptop doesn't have the newest Quicktime installed, and even if it did, it would play it too chopped up, and that's no good.

Desktop, tomorrow.
                  That sucks, here's some dialog from the trailer:
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla: "You're going to destroy Atlantis?"

Michael: "The blood is on your hands."

Michael: "You, your baby and everyone else, will die."

He seems quite determined to destroy Atlantis.

There's also a clip of Amelia Banks kicking ass, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    I agree
                    Spoiler:
                    Michael clearly wants revenge, said something about the blood is already on their (probably the expedition's) hands and he wants to blow up the base. I'd say the only wa to stop this from happening is killing him once and for all
                    Spoiler:
                    Indeed, Michael's now on the revenge phase against the expedition so even if he survives 'The Prodigal' all Michael will do is aim for revenge, I can't seem him surviving this episode, kind of sucks as well because if he had one last shot at getting Teyla's baby before going to this phase it could have resulted in a movie about finishing him off.

Comment

I need some cheering up guys
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        A Tok'ra and a Jaffa were out playing golf. The Tok'ra was particularly bad and he kept saying 'Damn! Missed!' every time he missed a hole. The Jaffa told him in a scared voice, "You must not utter those words for Apophis will strike you down!"
                        They continued playing and the Tok'ra missed again and the Jaffa repeated his warning.
                        Afterwards, when the Tok'ra missed again, he repeated his curse. Suddenly before the Jaffa could say anything, Apophis' ship appeared and blasted the Jaffa, and a loud voice said: "Damn, missed!"

Why so sad?
                        Last edited by Guest; 06 November 2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Indeed, Michael's now on the revenge phase against the expedition so even if he survives 'The Prodigal' all Michael will do is aim for revenge, I can't seem him surviving this episode, kind of sucks as well because if he had one last shot at getting Teyla's baby before going to this phase it could have resulted in a movie about finishing him off.
                          Spoiler:
                          a movie with Michael would indeed be very cool. hey this is pure speculation, we might be wrong

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          what's up?

What so sad?
                          dude why did you edit your post? that was great joke
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
                            a movie with Michael would indeed be very cool. hey this is pure speculation, we might be wrong
                            I hope we are wrong.

dude why did you edit your post? that was great joke
                            Yeah it is I wanted a Stargate joke...

How many ears does Captain Kirk have?
                            Spoiler:
                            His left ear, his right ear and the final frontier.

Comment

A Tok'ra and a Jaffa were out playing golf. The Tok'ra was particularly bad and he kept saying 'Damn! Missed!' every time he missed a hole. The Jaffa told him in a scared voice, "You must not utter those words for Apophis will strike you down!"
                              They continued playing and the Tok'ra missed again and the Jaffa repeated his warning.
                              Afterwards, when the Tok'ra missed again, he repeated his curse. Suddenly before the Jaffa could say anything, Apophis' ship appeared and blasted the Jaffa, and a loud voice said: "Damn, missed!"
                              *giggles*

What so sad?
                              [what's up?
                              An issue in one of the social groups, I let someone get to me more than I should have and now I'm a bit upset

Comment

How many ears does Captain Kirk have?
                                Spoiler:
                                His left ear, his right ear and the final frontier.
                                I've heard that one before but its a good'en!

Comment

Working...
                                X