This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I am hoping they are waiting for the final well you know what numbers. To put it in a press release and announce the Season 5 airing date.
    Yup ...I hope so anyway, this waiting for more news on S5 is really beginning to drag

...1 week, 6 days till BSG S4!

Comment

Thats a plus. Its sad that we have to wait for SGA but at least we have BSG.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Good thing we're getting a summer premiere
        ...BSG S4 is only half a season and waiting till the fall for S5 would have made this year go real slow

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Yup ...I hope so anyway, this waiting for more news on S5 is really beginning to drag

...1 week, 6 days till BSG S4!
          I am getting into the BSG mood. I just finished "Exodus" should I just skip over to the mid-season? The middle eps for both halves were not too great.
          sigpic

Comment

I am getting into the BSG mood. I just finished "Exodus" should I just skip over to the mid-season? The middle eps for both halves were not too great.
            Consult the Cylon

Right now I'm half way though S3 ...If you feel there's a reason to skip over to the mid-season go for it

Spoiler for BSG S4...
            Spoiler:
            ..."New FTL drives will allow the colonial fleet to better adjust to gravitational variations and achieve maximum superluminal travel to outrun the persuing cylon basestars"

Comment

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery
              ME??? nah

I am hoping they are waiting for the final well you know what numbers. To put it in a press release and announce the Season 5 airing date.
              that'd be so cool! imagine a press release saying 2.3-2.4 million people watched TLM!
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                ME??? nah
                Yup

that'd be so cool! imagine a press release saying 2.3-2.4 million people watched TLM!
                News worthy of a good celebration!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ME??? nah

Yup

Guys, if the DVR was consistant with that 15 to 20% increase, it is very possible.
                    sigpic

Comment

Guys, if the DVR was consistant with that 15 to 20% increase, it is very possible.
                      I know it's possible, I just hope such a press release would mention any numbers
                      sigpic

Comment

Awsome

Comment

u no i kinda hate tv now...SGA is like the only good show...but its gone for a while...Jericho got canclled...again...when will it be July?????

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett(: View Post
                            u no i kinda hate tv now...SGA is like the only good show...but its gone for a while...Jericho got canclled...again...when will it be July?????
                            There's always S1+2+3+4 of Atlantis to rewatch plus all 10 seasons of SG1

...Or Farscape

Comment

i guess...but that doesnt solve my hate for continuing shows...Youtube is my only friend (for videos) sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett(: View Post
                                i guess...but that doesnt solve my hate for continuing shows...Youtube is my only friend (for videos) sad...
                                Have you seen this on youtube?
                                Foo Fighters 'The Pretender' BAMSR

Comment

Working...
                                X