This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I gotta say this. Whispers was not that good at all, lol. There I said it.
    LOL yeah Whispers was ok

Outsiders made Carson look great, Whispers totally misused or under-used (Um is that a word? )his character and what he is all about. Outsiders showed what the character Dr. Carson Beckett is all about.
    I'd say it under-used Carson

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep Classic stargate...I miss these kinda eps I'd have given it 10 if it wasn't for the bit at the end
    huh?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      huh?
      The bit when
      Spoiler:
      Carson and Rodney were walking out of the lab and Carson said somthing about if Rodney was seeing someone or something like that
      sigpic

Comment

The bit when
        Spoiler:
        Carson and Rodney were walking out of the lab and Carson said somthing about if Rodney was seeing someone or something like that
        that's it? come on that was funny
        sigpic

Comment

that's it? come on that was funny
          Not when you can't stand a certain ship
          sigpic

Comment

Keller is my least favorite character but I don't hate her, far from it. I think with Carson around this season it has been good, well 2 out of 3 eps so far, lol. With Outsiders it makes me wish Carson was still the CMO.
            sigpic

Comment

true but Carson wasn't asking about Keller

Keller is my least favorite character but I don't hate her, far from it. I think with Carson around this season it has been good, well 2 out of 3 eps so far, lol. With Outsiders it makes me wish Carson was still the CMO.
              3/3
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I want my Carson back *sniff*
                sigpic

Comment

true but Carson wasn't asking about Keller

3/3
                  Yeah maybe he wasn't but we know about it so no doubt McKay will spill to Carson....I don't understand why they have to bring it up in almost every ep!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hon it's me, you know how much I hate Keller, but tonight was so awesome that I can honestly say they could have had her on at the end dancing the can can and frankly it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference. It was that good!

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                      Hon it's me, you know how much I hate Keller, but tonight was so awesome that I can honestly say they could have had her on at the end dancing the can can and frankly it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference. It was that good!
                      Yes it was that
                      sigpic

Comment

I prefer Keller as CMO, Clone-Carson is far better working on the plague as he had a hand in it's creation and that's what was good about 'Outsiders', he was given something good to work with.

Comment

Brian admits it! Whispers wasn't good!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Yeah maybe he wasn't but we know about it so no doubt McKay will spill to Carson....I don't understand why they have to bring it up in almost every ep!
                            of course it's supposed to remind us of their relationship (or lack thereof) but come on you said it yourself, this was a great team ep + Carson. the end aka 3 seconds shouldn't bother you

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Brian admits it! Whispers wasn't good!
                            you should...
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

of course it's supposed to remind us of their relationship (or lack thereof) but come on you said it yourself, this was a great team ep + Carson. the end aka 3 seconds shouldn't bother you
                              I took 1 point off for that bit Now that I know it's there I can just press stop before that bit comes on

And yes it was a great ep so I can forgive a slip up and the end scene
                              sigpic

Comment

Cos it's a story, Linda...

It actually moves forward.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X