• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd will help. Mike IMO has become stale and predictable, and 2D
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Going bed early on a Friday evening is the last thing people want to unless they have a job on Saturday. It varies of course but the average American would still be up at 10. I don't see how Stargate over their gets high viewership. Aren't people still working at those times.
      Well, we're speaking of a small country where half of the people are french, and have other channels and hours to watch SG-1/Atlantis on...

If you show it on Sat/Sun, that's not much of a prob.

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      I re-watched 'The Queen' last night,
      Spoiler:

Anyone else get an 'Exocist' recall from Teyla in this pic?
      Lol.

Wow, 5 tubes in her?

And does she look *finished* in there? There's some paleness in her face, still... Aka not totally green yet.

Since I have never seen the Exocist, I'll say no.
      Right.

I mean, you have, right?

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      AoT dealt with the Ori though, I doubt the Atlantis movie will be relying so heavily on the built up story of the series (sure I read something saying that anyway) and concluding the wraith threat.
      There's no 'concluding' the Wraith threat.

They're only trying to get Todd's faction to accept the treatment, or just the Warriors...

I doubt all of a sudden, in so little months, the entire Wraith have taken the treatment. It needs to be extensively tested on the Warriors, before they might move on to the younger, newer, Wraith, or the ones that don't feed yet, why not? So the older ones won't accept it yet, or not at all.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Well there is 3 story arcs it could complete.....

1.) Todd's alliance and the use of the new retro-virus ( I see a lot of opportunity with this)

2.) Michael and the Hybrids (Sounds like a rock band, lol) and they don't suck!Get it? Huh? Huh?

3.) The rebel Asgard.
      Lol. From the looks of AoT, it might be all 3 in one movie...

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      they'll definitely mention #1 imo especially since Carson will most likely appear in the movie. LOL @ #2 as for #3, IDK... tbh I don't expect them to appear in the movie. TPTB will probably kill off Michael and then focus on the rebel Asgard
      1. Todd is in it, so it has to be such a thing? I remember the fake season 6 thing on Joe's blog, it was titled 'now what?' or 'what now?', so...

2. This is more likely, imo.

3. Hopefully not that fast, yet. They were only going to get back to that story in ep 17 or something of season 6. Which was fake, but you know what I mean. It would have been kept for later on in the season. On the other hand... *another* 2-parter for them? A Traveler ship could easily handle them!

Spoiler:
      If Michael does die before the series is over, it's gotta be huge. I think Michael could appear in the series finale. Joe M has already said the asgard will not return, but possibly in the movies. A story arc will end but there are others to continue in the movies. I think Michael's story will end this season. I do hope it goes out with a bang and not a whimper. When Anubis was killed off the first time in "Lost City" that is how you kill off an enemy. Same thing as Apophis, that was a good ending to his character.

I put in spoiler tags in case people don't know about what Joe M said.
      I don't think
      Spoiler:
      he'll be ended this season.

In "The Prodigal" is just lame, because they just let him waltz into Atlantis then, because the team shouldn't be able to find him in the galaxy...

Further on: to me it looked like Todd was warning the Lanteans about something, and he has intel about the Wraith, so I imagine that the Wraith are desperate to find untainted food, and that made them finally working out how to upgrade their hyperdrives, unless there was a leak at Todd's side, and there they go...

Kenny might betray him, since it seemed he wasn't happy with the proposal.

Tyler McClendon, the man who plays Kenny, will be in EatG, but he said he would play 4 Wraith this season, so his fourth one should be in there... Meaning he isn't Kenny in there, unless he plays multiple ones in the ep...

Spoiler:
      I think an Atlantis movie with Michael as the main villian would be pretty cool. however you're right if they're gonna kill him off in the remaining eps, it's gotta be huge. I kinda hope it's not The Prdogial because there's so much more going on. so do you think he's going to attack Earth in the season finale and somehow dies?
      He
      Spoiler:
      has no reason to go there... The PG is his 'home'... He made it clear he would fight for his life, and that means there, why change himself to the point of moving out of the galaxy, that would be lame.

He'll fight to get the place he knows, not an unknown one...

Spoiler:
      I'm thinking Michael is in the Season Finale because Carson will be in it also. It would seem to work, oh well, we shall see.
      So you're basically saying...

Spoiler:
      They can't be more original for a Carson ep as to toss him in an ep with either Michael in it, or one about him...

Last edited by GoSpikey; 16 October 2008, 01:18 PM. Reason: thread = threat*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'm not lying Spikey. I have never seen the Excorist. I do not like horror movies
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Lol.

Wow, 5 tubes in her?

And does she look *finished* in there? There's some paleness in her face, still... Aka not totally green yet.
          Yeah Teyla doesn't look quite done there, still kind of sickening though.

There's no 'concluding' the Wraith thread.

They're only trying to get Todd's faction to accept the treatment, or just the Warriors...

I doubt all of a sudden, in so little months, the entire Wraith have taken the treatment. It needs to be extensively tested on the Warriors, before they might move on to the younger, newer, Wraith, or the ones that don't feed yet, why not? So the older ones won't accept it yet, or not at all.
          And that's assuming Todd wants to use it for all the wraith in his alliance, it would be to his advantage to get the drones and lesser wraith on it but I think giving up their 'gifts' will be too much to ask for some of them, maybe even Todd himself, it'll be interesting to see how that one works out.

Comment

And I was wondering, does he have his food pre-tasted, so to speak?

You'll need to keep a few suckers around for that too, if he does.

Or would they have ways to detect it in their blood?

Comment

There's no 'concluding' the Wraith threat.

Spoiler:
              of course not. Todd said
              TODD: Of course, converting a single Hive would be pointless. It would make little difference to the humans of this galaxy and it would make us pariahs amongst our own kind.

1. Todd is in it, so it has to be such a thing? I remember the fake season 6 thing on Joe's blog, it was titled 'now what?' or 'what now?', so...
              not necessarily

2. This is more likely, imo.
              agreed

3. Hopefully not that fast, yet. They were only going to get back to that story in ep 17 or something of season 6. Which was fake, but you know what I mean. It would have been kept for later on in the season. On the other hand... *another* 2-parter for them? A Traveler ship could easily handle them!
              Joe posted a preliminary list of ep ideas, it doesn't mean anything

He
              Spoiler:
              has no reason to go there... The PG is his 'home'... He made it clear he would fight for his life, and that means there, why change himself to the point of moving out of the galaxy, that would be lame.

He'll fight to get the place he knows, not an unknown one...
              Spoiler:
              Michael wants to take over the whole galaxy, first the PG and then others. we always managed to stop or delay his plans. if the enemy at the gate is indeed Michael, then he may have found a way to cripple Atlantis or the SGC

So you're basically saying...

Spoiler:
              They can't be more original for a Carson ep as to toss him in an ep with either Michael in it, or one about him...

well Carson is an expert on Michael and his research so it'd make sense
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LOL Joe Flanigan talks about s5
                Some of the best episodes we've done this year aswell as last year are... usually it's me and Ronon running around killing things
                sigpic

Comment

If you mean Carson stating the obvious 'Yes, Michael was working on that' then yes, he's an expert in Michael-things.

Comment

If you mean Carson stating the obvious 'Yes, Michael was working on that' then yes, he's an expert in Michael-things.
                    I wasn't referring to anything specific but it does make sense to see Carson whenever we discover one of Michael's secret labs etc imo
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup seen it, cool vid.

Comment

Yay, the MGM trailer is finally up.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Its been up for hours. It looks pretty good. Who is writing this one?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Its been up for hours. It looks pretty good. Who is writing this one?
                            Alan McCullough
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm actually really intrigued now as to why they're not advertising this as SGA's last season yet? Doing the whole, "Don't miss the exciting final episodes!!!" thing?

Is Sci-Fi thinking it'll bring down viewership? Does it matter? Why would it matter?
                              sigpic

Comment

Alan McCullough
                                Good. His scripts are pretty adqueate.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X