This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    We should know pretty soon. They will likely air a lot of promos during the BSG episodes. More towards the end of the first half of course.
    I hope so ... Hey Brian, Jelgate's lost Law has been found!

3. The insanity of a poster has a correlation on how much whumping they enjoy

Comment

We should know pretty soon. They will likely air a lot of promos during the BSG episodes. More towards the end of the first half of course.

Woo hoo, Indeed!
      I certainly hope so

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I hope so ... Hey Brian, Jelgate's lost Law has been found!

3. The insanity of a poster has a correlation on how much whumping they enjoy
      finally the lost law has been found
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Pure awsomness!!!

Spoiler:
        ...It looks like F.R.AN is going to be back in "Ghost in the Machine"

Comment

Source
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Source
            Check the "Ghost in the Machine" thread here in the S5 folder

Comment

Pure awsomness!!!

Spoiler:
              ...It looks like F.R.AN is going to be back in "Ghost in the Machine"
              yeah great news! and I was right!
              Spoiler:
              this is the ep that was supposed to continue the Weir arc
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                yeah great news! and I was right!
                Spoiler:
                this is the ep that was supposed to continue the Weir arc
                I cannot remember you saying that

Comment

yay, i get more Fran

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    yay, i get more Fran
                    HAHA so the replicators return

Spoiler:
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

As per Ghost in the Machine, it could of been a start to an amazing story arc. But if Weir is not going to be in it played by Torri, I hope this is the only ep. I say end the story arc and move onto something bigger. Like the new enemy.
                      sigpic

Comment

As per Ghost in the Machine, it could of been a start to an amazing story arc. But if Weir is not going to be in it played by Torri, I hope this is the only ep. I say end the story arc and move onto something bigger. Like the new enemy.
                        I wouldn't realy mind if it more than one ep depending on how the Weir issue is resolved...

Comment

I wouldn't realy mind if it more than one ep depending on how the Weir issue is resolved...
                          Good points. What if FRAN became a major player in this story arc. Oh wow imagine if she ascended and came back a human? Interesting.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good points. What if FRAN became a major player in this story arc. Oh wow imagine if she ascended and came back a human? Interesting.
                            That would be odd, and I dont think its a particulary good idea... but then I don't think allowing replicators to ascend is a good idea so... they will probably surprise me though
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

That would be very interesting... as long as when FRAN is human she doen't do a pinocchio <sp?> cliche "I a real woman!"

Whatever TPTB had planned I'm hoping that TH declining hasn't completely disrupted it, there is alot of potential with the renegade replicators... I believe ascension is still their goal and an ep of two to wrap that up would be cool, IMO the whole story wasn't completely dependant on Weir or TH and there is alot that can still be achieved with out her

Comment

That would be very interesting... as long as when FRAN is human she doen't do a pinocchio <sp?> cliche "I a real woman!"

Whatever TPTB had planned I'm hoping that TH declining hasn't completely disrupted it, there is alot of potential with the renegade replicators... I believe ascension is still their goal and an ep of two to wrap that up would be cool, IMO the whole story wasn't completely dependant on Weir or TH and there is alot that can still be achieved with out her
                                I am just throwing thoughts out there. I need some pro thoughts, the forums here have been brining me down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X