X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    also announcing SGU less than 24 hours after Atlantis was cancelled
    I really do wonder who comes with these marketing strategies. Piss off your number one fanbase - that's really the way to go when promoting a new series.

Outsiders isn't the premiere so it's unlikely
    Unless I'm mistaken, there've been a few leaked episodes. Doppleganger being one of them I think. That wasn't a premiere episode.
    sigpic

Comment

But that was iTunes mix-up. I would say its a fake unless its in video format
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I can definitively state that it is indeed a fake.

Now only 3 more days until the real thing airs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          The adventures will continue just not in a TV series format. BTW the reason for Live + 7 was to prove to all the nay sayers that Atlantis was not losing viewers and that they were just watching at different times. 3 Seasons of Live + 7 data has made this official. Even if people turn the other cheek to avoid the truth because they hate this show so much it is their doing and their choice. Don't let people get you upset, because you cannot shove facts down someone's throat.

Anyway, that is why I have made a big deal about Live + 7 the past year and change. Atlantis is not being non-renewed because of ratings, whoever still thinks that needs to look at all the facts again. Case closed.
          IMO, I see Atlantis going out in it's prime. I think it still had a lot of good stories left to tell, some of which I hope we'll see in movie form.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
            I can definitively state that it is indeed a fake.

Now only 3 more days until the real thing airs.
            I guess 3 days isn't too bad.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I know I am going to get a lot of response, but I've put down both Ghosthunters and Moonlight and put a really negative comment on it.This is HeyNeilson poll.

Comment

they used the webisodes for the pilot and ep 2, everything else is completely new. regarding the mythology, do you remember PMcG's appearance in the webisodes? they changed that in the actual ep
                Yeah, and it was a good thing they cut him out. His accent was failing...

what if people don't like the first movie? it'd probably mean the end of Atlantis
                I'm sure they will, right? It's got Todd in it...

And the network and MGM won't pay for making a movie they don't like, right?

nah I think we'll get one SG-1 and one Atlantis movie per year - if we're lucky
                Sadly, I think *that* is even much. Especially if they were to shoot them together, and release them together, then it's a year wait in between...

no but I can't see them producing several movies at once
                It would be nice because it might ensure actors' availability? If they only shoot one per year, it might get difficult.

How long does it take to shoot a movie?

they won't un-cancel Atlantis, that'd be stupid. besides Joe and Paul are already working on the movie so it wouldn't make much sense
                Well, they did the stupidest thing by cancelling, so ucancelling wouldn't be stupid, lol.

It's what would have happened in season 6 episode 1 and 2, so it'll make sense...

Todd, having the season's opener... *Drool*

That was pretty much on the table ever since TPTB stated SGU wouldn't start until SGA finished. Did anyone honestly think they would wait it out?
                No. Part of me registered that as cancellation.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                IMO, I see Atlantis going out in it's prime. I think it still had a lot of good stories left to tell, some of which I hope we'll see in movie form.
                That's even stupider... With one movie per year, you won't be able to tell much. No more hints in past episodes about a new bad rising, or like they did with the Wraith/Replicator War part 2, saying they found wreckage from Wraith ships, and Replicator ones in another episode...

Good thing we have some more lovely season 5 episodes coming up, though... I wouldn't know what I would do without them.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Good thing we have some more lovely season 5 episodes coming up, though... I wouldn't know what I would do without them.
                  Go even crazier?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiinda?

Where is that icon with that hammer again?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                      I know I am going to get a lot of response, but I've put down both Ghosthunters and Moonlight and put a really negative comment on it.This is HeyNeilson poll.
                      Ghost "Ass Crack" Plumbers is an example of how Quality does not equal higher ratings.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

It'd hardly be invading if all we saw was the ring and a mention of her name.
                        I'm not to bothered by it and like that I think it would be ok but if the whole "McKeller invading every ep" talk starts I will be avoiding some of the forum until it blows over, especially if Keller is the one who's blamed.

Comment

I really do wonder who comes with these marketing strategies. Piss off your number one fanbase - that's really the way to go when promoting a new series.

Unless I'm mistaken, there've been a few leaked episodes. Doppleganger being one of them I think. That wasn't a premiere episode.
                          true but jelgate's correct, that was itunes' mistake

Yeah, and it was a good thing they cut him out. His accent was failing...
                          he didn't appear because they changed the whole backstory of the witches

I'm sure they will, right? It's got Todd in it...

And the network and MGM won't pay for making a movie they don't like, right?
                          sure but they don't know if it'll be successful

Sadly, I think *that* is even much. Especially if they were to shoot them together, and release them together, then it's a year wait in between...
                          it depends, Brad said it might not take them that long

It would be nice because it might ensure actors' availability? If they only shoot one per year, it might get difficult.

How long does it take to shoot a movie?
                          an SG-1/Atlantis movie? 3-5 weeks

Well, they did the stupidest thing by cancelling, so ucancelling wouldn't be stupid, lol.

It's what would have happened in season 6 episode 1 and 2, so it'll make sense...
                          the original story for the opening two-parter's the basis for the Atlantis movie but it doesn't necessarily have to be the same plot

Todd, having the season's opener... *Drool*

That's even stupider... With one movie per year, you won't be able to tell much. No more hints in past episodes about a new bad rising, or like they did with the Wraith/Replicator War part 2, saying they found wreckage from Wraith ships, and Replicator ones in another episode...
                          yeah so? remember SG-1?

you'll know soon enough

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                          Go even crazier?
                          Spoiler:

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Ghost "Ass Crack" Plumbers is an example of how Quality does not equal higher ratings.

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                          I'm not to bothered by it and like that I think it would be ok but if the whole "McKeller invading every ep" talk starts I will be avoiding some of the forum until it blows over, especially if Keller is the one who's blamed.
                          Spoiler:
                          I'd say it's Rodney who'll mention Keller in Vegas (if he indeed is married to her)
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LOL

Spoiler:
                            I'd say it's Rodney who'll mention Keller in Vegas (if he indeed is married to her)
                            Either way as long as it's kept to a minimum I don't mind, only 'Brain Storm' looks to be McKeller heavy anyway and I can live with that as it's not going to be the only thing going on in the episode.

Comment

Either way as long as it's kept to a minimum I don't mind, only 'Brain Storm' looks to be McKeller heavy anyway and I can live with that as it's not going to be the only thing going on.
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Avoiding? That's no fun. I'll be on the frontlines

Either way as long as it's kept to a minimum I don't mind, only 'Brain Storm' looks to be McKeller heavy anyway and I can live with that as it's not going to be the only thing going on in the episode.
                                I do think there's an actual plot, if that's what you mean. And some other characters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X