Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrestling just edged out Atlantis once again Oh Yeah Eureka and Ghost Hunters as well

Thanks Fenrir Foxz once again

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Shep whump?

You're welcome.

It's SCI FI that pay for SGA to be produced.

Yeah the L+7 should be a really good number.
      yeah even without Live + 7, A 1.5 is a very good number for Live+SD!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      Brilliant! JM's post tonight made me super happy. Reading about those rating almost first thing, didn't hurt either!

It's good because Eureka has been getting a 1.5 for the past few eps and their season finale. Atlantis has a shot to be on top again.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        Brilliant! JM's post tonight made me super happy. Reading about those rating almost first thing, didn't hurt either!
        JM's blog tends to be an interesting read especially when it's like that.

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
        Wrestling just edged out Atlantis once again Oh Yeah Eureka and Ghost Hunters as well

Thanks Fenrir Foxz once again
        I can't see the interest with shows like 'Ghost Hunters' or Wrestling but they usually do well in the ratings that's why there is a lot of that on TV at the moment, also because of the fallout from the writers strike.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        yeah even without Live + 7, A 1.5 is a very good number for Live+SD!

Comment

JM's blog tends to be an interesting read especially when it's like that.

I can't see the interest with shows like 'Ghost Hunters' or Wrestling but they usually do well in the ratings that's why there is a lot of that on TV at the moment, also because of the fallout from the writers strike.

This is really great news. I loved this episode so much and am glad so many people tuned into it. Hopefully the trend will continue. Anyway off to bed, take care man!
          sigpic

Comment

This is really great news. I loved this episode so much and am glad so many people tuned into it. Hopefully the trend will continue. Anyway off to bed, take care man!
            Yeah 'The Lost Tribe' was awesome, I really enjoyed this mid-season .

G'night.

Comment

Indeed, I find Michael a bit more interesting though due to what he's become from being outcast from the wraith and the betrayal from the expedition then deciding to create his own army of hybrids, 'The Prodigal' should be a good ep for that.
              Oh yes, it could be VERY good.

I hope his conversation with Teyla's a very informative one...

For frak's sake, we don't even know what *exactly* he needs the kid for... That's really a shame. We only know it'll work.

Is the reason why a lame one, then?

Spoiler:
              Kinda like perhaps in The Queen, not clearly stating what they did with Teyla to make her a Queen, because it was proven with Michael that it just doesn't work, not being 'completely' Wraith...

Yup, Michael is also very complex. He is also a lot more evil than Todd is. I can picture a new spin-off series with Todd and Michael called "The Very Odd Couple" The tag-line will be we'll suck the laughter out of you.
              Green, man, green.

He kind of looks that way, I'm wondering where things are going with Todd anyway and whether he'll turn on the expedition once he has dealt with the other wraith factions.
              But there's no reason to, right? This whole 'treatment thing' is to get the Wraith past this 'we're the only force allowed in this galaxy, it's ours' phase, so they can become a decent civilization, or have a shot at it. The war can't last forever... It's all they've been doing for more than 10,000 years, it's gotta stop some time...

Well guys my theory was correct, screw Live + 7, well don't screw it, but it will likely not have a huge lift like past eps...

I said SGA is going to perform better live numbers in the 9pm slot. They jumped from a 1.1 to a 1.5! So there ya go.
              They did excellent.

Now I wanna know what Sanctuary did.

Spoiler:
              I've seen the webisodes, and the story of the Morrigan was featured in there, as well, like in the last ep or 2-3. It did however not have an ending, so the things that come after it might be all new things (I haven't seen a trailer, so I don't know what's next). I did think that the webisodes of the Morrigan looked maybe a bit more interesting, since it made them a bit more evil, trying to attack Henry, I think, but it didn't happen in the episode, and they just immediately got dealt with.

There was also much more mythology in the webisodes, but since it was a 'Morgan le Fey vs Merlin' thing, it was good that it got cut, probably, because this isn't Stargate.

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
              Far out HOW to F*** can First Contact get suck low ratings I am not happy with the ratings, I fear the worst
              Presidential debate.

What do you mean, 'I fear the worst'? What can be worse than already having gotten cancelled?

*Thinks 'movies'*

Oh, never mind.

Yeah 'The Lost Tribe' was awesome, I really enjoyed this mid-season .

G'night.
              G'morning (noon).

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Oh yes, it could be VERY good.

I hope his conversation with Teyla's a very informative one...

For frak's sake, we don't even know what *exactly* he needs the kid for... That's really a shame. We only know it'll work.
                I'm thinking,
                Spoiler:
                As both Teyla and Kanaan have the wraith gene, the kid is potentially more powerful with the abilities Teyla has and so Michael wants to add that genetic advancement to his hybrids to improve them.

Is the reason why a lame one, then?
                Spoiler:
                Kinda like perhaps in The Queen, not clearly stating what they did with Teyla to make her a Queen, because it was proven with Michael that it just doesn't work, not being 'completely' Wraith...

Spoiler:
                I'm still wondering how Teyla pulled that off, I re-watched 'Allies' & 'No Mans Land' last Friday and I was thinking about that in 'The Queen', how Teyla somehow didn't register as different to the wraith and particularly the Primary, she has to be a powerful queen right? I would think that extends to her wraith mind abilities as well like the Queen that appeared in 'Submersion'. Whatever happened there it's not a big enough slip in continuity to ruin the episode for me so I'm not too bothered by it but I doubt Keller making Teyla almost entirely a wraith would have hidden her human-side from the Primary.

But there's no reason to, right? This whole 'treatment thing' is to get the Wraith past this 'we're the only force allowed in this galaxy, it's ours' phase, so they can become a decent civilization, or have a shot at it. The war can't last forever... It's all they've been doing for more than 10,000 years, it's gotta stop some time...
                There's no reason that I can see,
                Spoiler:
                But in Shep's place I wouldn't so easily over look what happened with Todd taking over the Daedalus, then there is what Todd told Keller in 'FC' about his plan to give the treatment to the less important wraith in his alliance like the drones, even if that plan is just to begin with from his point of view to the expedition that might look like Todd isn't going to go through with the treatment and there will still be wraith from his alliance feeding on humans, also given how resourceful Todd is and was prepared in the case of deception during the negotiations, I do think there is going to be some rough ground between them. Whether that leads to Todd becoming the enemy or it's sorted out the next time he appears in unclear but I like how Todd is right now so I'm hoping he doesn't get defined as an enemy later in S5.

Comment

Just popping in to say goodbye guys! I'm still loving S5 and very much looking forward to the majority of eps still to come But I'm going to be sticking to other threads from now on.
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Just popping in to say goodbye guys! I'm still loving S5 and very much looking forward to the majority of eps still to come But I'm going to be sticking to other threads from now on.

Why?

*Is going to miss Cazz*

Comment

I'll miss Cazz as much as I miss Linda
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        *Punches jelgate*

Comment

*locks the FoXz in the cage without food or water*

I'll probably run across Cazz on the board and my PM box is always open
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

*locks the FoXz in the cage without food or water*
                            You really know how to be cruel don't you.

*Throws a stick for Porthos-jelgate*

*Escapes*

Watched the preview to 'Outsiders' again earlier, it definitely looks like it could be a good team ep with Carson.

Comment

Is it on MGM already. It does look like a team episode not to mention an classic Stargate premise.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Why?

*Is going to miss Cazz*
                                Well, my reasons would be going a bit off topic (like that never happens on here )

Gonna miss you too FoXy but as Jel said there are other ways to keep in touch I'm sure it won't be the last you hear from me

Considering the amount you talk about Linda when she's not here I'll take that as a compliment Miss you too Jel

New smiley for you to celebrate the awesomeness of S5:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X