Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said I didn't like. I just find it to be the weakest Treks with the exceptionof TOS
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I never said I didn't like. I just find it to be the weakest Treks with the exception of TOS
      Oh sorry, it's a cute avatar though.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Hey did you guys see that new NBCU press release. It seems the facts keep piling up for Atlantis and that MGM was the one who pulled the plug.

Atlantis scored # 1 for SCI FI in having ads that are the most effective and bringing in the most attractions to the viewers. Even if SGA has only 2 million viewers vs. say Ghost Plumbers 2.4 Million. SGA attracts more viewers who are interested in the ads.

They even beat out Eureka which literally shoved Degree Deodorant down our throats. LOL! Funny huh?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
          I don't think the Travelers actually have transporter tech of their own, it's more likely they use small ships as shuttles or dock their ships together.
          Agreed. The Travelers ships are barely held together as is I doubt they have anything more than basic hyperdrives and docking bays.

'The Lost Tribe'.
          [SPOILERS]I think Shep and Zelenka might have survived the explosion by getting to the jumper bay and using one of the jumpers with it's shield active (pure speculation) but the blast didn't look that bad so they could have survived by just getting out of the control room and closing the door, most of the blast just blew out the windows so it wasn't powerful enough to total the control room or blow out doors IMO.
          IDK this looks pretty powerful
          Spoiler:

And had it not been for the shield the whole city would be gone. My guess is that possibly they escaped like you said but they didn't have alot of time. My only other question is where we will get another gate.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I never said I didn't like. I just find it to be the weakest Treks with the exceptionof TOS
            Hmm It's the opposite for me. I think Enterprise was one of the strongest not the weakest.

Comment

To me the blast doesn't look any worse then the one in The Return. I assume their will be damage but I doubt anything crucial will be affected
              Jelgate is right

Comment

To me the blast doesn't look any worse then the one in The Return. I assume their will be damage but I doubt anything crucial will be affected
                Except that this time our gate went bye bye.

Comment

If only we had a spaceship and if only if we knew of gates floating in space
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    IDK this looks pretty powerful
                    And had it not been for the shield the whole city would be gone. My guess is that possibly they escaped like you said but they didn't have alot of time. My only other question is where we will get another gate.
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah it looks powerful but the energy is being blown out from the gateroom and not completely destroying the tower itself so if Sheppard and Zelenka got out of the control room and behind one of those strong (quarantine) doors they should be alright. I like my puddle jumper idea but it's unlikely to happen.

Spoiler:
                    I agree, chances are the gateroom will just need a repaint & new 'Gate then it'll be good as new for 'Outsiders', knowing Woolsey he'll have a schedule in place to have it done as fast as humanly possible.

If only we had a spaceship and if only if we knew of gates floating in space
                    Yeah, if only.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Hmm It's the opposite for me. I think Enterprise was one of the strongest not the weakest.
                      *High Five*

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        *High Five*
                        Enterprise FTW!

The ship, the crew, the villains, the concept, even the theme song... all made the show work brilliantly

Much like Atlantis... though the Atlantis theme is kinda... eh for me. Much preferred SG-1's shouting brass over Atlantis' choral theme. But it fits the show, so...

Yes, another drive by post here by the country-crossing Grit
                        Last edited by The TARDIS; 09 October 2008, 10:38 PM.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                          Enterprise FTW!

The ship, the crew, the villains, the concept, even the theme song... all made the show work brilliantly
                          Enterprise FTW!!!

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            Enterprise FTW!!!
                            You appear to have faith of the heart, jonos. A great deal so

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

*Re-rails thread*

These pics look bad, from 'Identity'.
                              Spoiler:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Keller! she's awesome!

Can't wait to see 'Identity' now...
                              Spoiler:
                              She'll survive 'cause she's in 'Vegas' (ep19) and 'Enemy at the Gate' (ep20).

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Hey did you guys see that new NBCU press release. It seems the facts keep piling up for Atlantis and that MGM was the one who pulled the plug. .......
                                That release was a slight surprise. But it was less about the MGM implication and more that Atlantis was still a quantifiably viable show.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Atlantis scored # 1 for SCI FI in having ads that are the most effective and bringing in the most attractions to the viewers. Even if SGA has only 2 million viewers vs. say Ghost Plumbers 2.4 Million. SGA attracts more viewers who are interested in the ads.

They even beat out Eureka which literally shoved Degree Deodorant down our throats. LOL! Funny huh?
                                Does that imply something about the intellectual superiority of SGA fans?
                                2.0 > 1.0

Comment

Working...
                                X