Clear All

aww FoXz Joe didn't answer
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      What did he ask?

BTW, I think TPTB DESERVE another season for the great work they did with Season 4, but I think they also DESERVE a season 6 if Season 5 follows Season 4's path.

I think the entire Cast and Crew DESERVES more than just 5 Seasons.
      sigpic

Comment

Wounded... Then I shall ask

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          What did he ask?
          The Daedalus taking bacon to Atlantis *stupid I know*

BTW, I think TPTB DESERVE another season for the great work they did with Season 4, but I think they also DESERVE a season 6 if Season 5 follows Season 4's path.

Yup, and I think us *as loyal fans* DESERVES the opportunity to enjoy more seasons

Comment

What did he ask?
            I asked about the Daedalus taking bacon to Atlantis and also if the team would hunt any foxes in s5

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            Wounded... Then I shall ask
            go ahead

Yup, and I think us *as loyal fans* DESERVES the opportunity to enjoy more seasons
            sigpic

Comment

go ahead
              No joke, I just need to think of how to convey the message so it has a really good chance of getting an answer

Comment

The Daedalus taking bacon to Atlantis *stupid I know*

It's not stupid. I think it's pretty funny. Joe did joke around with me about Brian and Stewie making a guest appearance next season. Wouldn't it be cool if there was like a poster in Sheppard's room or something?
                sigpic

Comment

It's not stupid. I think it's pretty funny. Joe did joke around with me about Brian and Stewie making a guest appearance next season. Wouldn't it be cool if there was like a poster in Sheppard's room or something?
                  I see it more of a Mckay thing... and as we are meant to be seeing his quarters in season 5
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Yup, I remember bacon being mentioned in S1 when two guards in the gateroom were talking about things they wish they had brought to Atlantis... and that kinda gave rise to the question

But it would be funny if FG got some mention on SGA, I think it would have to be subtle *like a poster* though... Maybe Teyla's baby could be called Stewie

"What the Deuce!!!"

Comment

No joke, I just need to think of how to convey the message so it has a really good chance of getting an answer
                      good luck btw I also asked if we'd see the Phoenix in s5

LOL then maybe you should ask him
                      sigpic

Comment

good luck btw I also asked if we'd see the Phoenix in s5
                        Awsome I hope that gets a reply... I'm going to back that Q up aswell to strengthen the chances of an answer

Comment

Well guys my restraining power to replying to some posts is truly remarkable, I had the reply all set but just deleted it. It's truly not worth it. Take my advice, if you read something you think is over the top, just report it, and totally ignore it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Awsome I hope that gets a reply... I'm going to back that Q up aswell to strengthen the chances of an answer
                            no it didn't. I asked yesterday but what the hell, I'll just ask again

Well guys my restraining power to replying to some posts is truly remarkable, I had the reply all set but just deleted it. It's truly not worth it. Take my advice, if you read something you think is over the top, just report it, and totally ignore it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup, I remember bacon being mentioned in S1 when two guards in the gateroom were talking about things they wish they had brought to Atlantis... and that kinda gave rise to the question

But it would be funny if FG got some mention on SGA, I think it would have to be subtle *like a poster* though... Maybe Teyla's baby could be called Stewie

"What the Deuce!!!"
                              Did someone say bacon.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

"What the Deuce!!!"
                                I would love that....

would certainly be strange though but still awesome
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X