This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Yup especially with trash like Flush Gordon, Ghost Plumbers, Survivor and more crap tv movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Depending on how they're brought in and it only being a small part I think it could work, but I'd like to know why JM is interested to bring the SG1 cast in anyway, Carter I can understand but Daniel and especially Teal'c would be a bit of a stretch and kind of says "we want to bring more of SG1 into SGA", I doubt their roles would be taking much if any screen time from the Atlantis cast though.
      Daniel I can understand Teal'c not so much though he did work well with Ronon.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Thought so, I have no problem with what JM said about SG1 members possibly making an appearance in the SGA movie, with the third SG1 movie being filmed round about the same time it would probably only be a small part anyway and both Carter and Daniel (maybe Teal'c depending on how he's brought in) would be cool IMO.
        exactly, well said it just annoys me that people think she'll be the main character in the Atlantis movie when in fact AT was asked about the third SG-1 movie

Yeah that makes sense given the trash that's on most of the time.
        LOL yup

I don't think there is a part of Pam Anderson that is real.

Depending on how they're brought in and it only being a small part I think it could work, but I'd like to know why JM is interested to bring the SG1 cast in anyway, Carter I can understand but Daniel and especially Teal'c would be a bit of a stretch and kind of says "we want to bring more of SG1 into SGA", I doubt their roles would be taking much if any screen time from the Atlantis cast though.
        Joe said it'd make sense. I have no idea why he mentioned Daniel and Teal'c, probably because both recently appeared in an ep (Midway, FC and TLT)
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Daniel I can understand Teal'c not so much though he did work well with Ronon.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          exactly, well said it just annoys me that people think she'll be the main character in the Atlantis movie when in fact AT was asked about the third SG-1 movie

Joe said it'd make sense. I have no idea why he mentioned Daniel and Teal'c, probably because both recently appeared in an ep (Midway, FC and TLT)
          I can see ways Daniel might fit into the movie and Carter almost goes without saying as she was in S4 as commander and whatever command position she now has and we find out about in 'EatG', it will be interesting to see how it's done anyway.

Comment

I want Mitchell82 on the SGA movie. Todd has to feed on someone
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I'm sure Spikey would volunter.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

No. That would be pleasure for Spikey but torture for Mitchell
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Sheppard: "I don’t wanna be around to watch that film."

Comment

Thought so, I have no problem with what JM said about SG1 members possibly making an appearance in the SGA movie, with the third SG1 movie being filmed round about the same time it would probably only be a small part anyway and both Carter and Daniel (maybe Teal'c depending on how he's brought in) would be cool IMO.
                    Indeed. I think if it's possible to get all the actors in one movie a crossover with both flag teams from each show working together would be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I have np with Carter being in the SGA movie I'd prefer the other SG1 charaters not to be in SGA's first movie as no SGA character has been in either SG1 film but I'd be all up for it in future movies! Especially if an SGA character will be in an SG1 movie too
                      Actually...

Spoiler:
                      Ellis had a 2-minute camo in Ark of Truth talking to Laundry...

And that has been TARDIS's random post of the day...

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Awesomness in less than 6 days.

Comment

Originally posted by SpetzAU View Post
                          Awesomness in less than 6 days.
                          I can't wait that long.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            I can't wait that long.
                            You must resist. If you can't, then watch FC again from 15:20 to 20:20. A fine example of an "OMG WTF!@#$" moment.

Comment

LOL hey I just rewatched Transformers
                              I managed to 'snatch' it this weekend. Haven't watched it yet, though. Sanctuary comes first, and still need to watch that, too...

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Good film They're doing a sequel aren't they?
                              What? Really?

Yup.
                              Wicked...

If that's what I think it is then it's about Carter in the SGA movie.
                              Probably. Bunch o' idiots...

which is total BS! they're referring to this article, especially this part

SCI FI's wrong! she was talking about the third SG-1 movie, NOT Atlantis it's a transcript from this interview. however yes Joe said she might appear in the Atlantis movie, Daniel and Teal'c too.

anyway sorry for the OT but the article annoys me
                              The GateWorld posters are like this... They jump first, and then read. Or listen, in this case. If they bother to listen at all, that is. Or read.

Sure, I'll wheel him in.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                              I'm sure Spikey would volunter.
                              1) volunteer.

2) like I said, I'll wheel him in.

True.

Who knows what I will do to him when he's done with going all 'aaahhhh' over Mitchell.

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                              Indeed. I think if it's possible to get all the actors in one movie a crossover with both flag teams from each show working together would be pretty cool.
                              It would indeed be pretty cool. And if something 'bad' happens to Earth, Wraith related, then it would be great if they worked together. It would be great to see Mitchell and Vala again, since they aren't exactly going to be picked up for an appearance in Atlantis.

And then... hear all the whiners about Atlantis being its own show and it's preposterous that there's other people in it than the Lanteans.

The whole idea of a spin-off is that it comes from another show, idiots...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

If that's what I think it is then it's about Carter in the SGA movie.
                                Oh......Why?

someone once said: Why is it that when a smart and in depth tv show (like Firefly) gets on the air it gets cancelled almost right away before they get a chance to develop any long lasting storyline. But when an unintelligent, lame and unoriginal show goes on the air (reality tv/most sitcoms/teen dramas) they seem to stay for at least 2 seasons?

Because most smart, intelligent people don’t watch tv
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X