Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first heard about Woolsey I was pretty upset, but his character has grown alot and now I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully he won't be in charge for more than one season, although I can't really say who I'd like to take over next unless they find some acceptable way to bring Weir back which would not surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Interesting reply by Joe M. I think fans and the producers are singing a different tune now, why? Well after seeing the final numbers there is a good chance Atlantis actually gained viewers since Season 3 first aired. Interesting huh?
      yeah TLM had 2.1 million viewers for live +sd, FS 2.2 million viewers after live +7. I'm pretty sure we can add another 200,000 to TLM's numbers after live +7. also s4.5 averaged a 1.23 for live +sd (assuming The Kindred Part 2 pulled a 1.2 for live +sd), s3.5 a 1.24 and we know that rating points are worth more this year. the writer's strike has probably helped but who's to say those people won't watch s5?

here's a nice graph comparing s3 and s4 (ratings live +sd)
      Spoiler:

and my educated guesses on the live +sd numbers for s4.5
      Spoiler:

Also the show was renewed on lower numbers. I don't see the show being that more expensive from going to season 5 to 6. I just hope we don't jinx it. Honestly I think SCI FI would be totally wacked if they did not renew SGA for another season, especially after the Season 4 2nd half's performance.

Originally posted by Tyrisian View Post
      When I first heard about Woolsey I was pretty upset, but his character has grown alot and now I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully he won't be in charge for more than one season, although I can't really say who I'd like to take over next unless they find some acceptable way to bring Weir back which would not surprise me.
      I think Woolsey will stay. I don't think it would hurt the show if he left but Atlantis already has three leaders in three years, that's a lot. Weir won't be back and Sam will most likely only make guest appearances (woohoo )
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Interesting graphs, all of them show Atlantis evening out and maintaining viewers. If the show was doing bad it would have no recovery at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Stargate Atlantis s6 regulars:

Shep
          McKay
          Telya
          Ronan
          Beckett
          Chuck, the chucknician
          Major Lorne
          Zalenka
          and many other reacurring characters....NO NEW ONES!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett(: View Post

Shep
            McKay
            Telya
            Ronan
            Beckett
            Sounds good to me. But I still would like to have Keller on board
            sigpic

Comment

fine, she'll be there, and Lucious, and, and Teal'c, and Daniel....

Comment

Please no Lucius for next season.
                sigpic

Comment

Fine, no Lucious, but...but...but...um...Harmony joins the cast

Comment

LUCIUS..... LUCIUS *vomits* No just No.... By Odin, Thor and Frej NO....

The others hell yeah

Please no Lucius for next season.
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Interesting graphs, all of them show Atlantis evening out and maintaining viewers. If the show was doing bad it would have no recovery at all.
                      yup and I'm curious about the numbers for The Kindred Part 2 (I'm expecting a 1.2). so what did you think of my live +7 speculation?

Shep
                      McKay
                      Telya
                      Ronan
                      Beckett
                      Chuck, the chucknician
                      Major Lorne
                      Zalenka
                      SAM!!!!!!!!!

yeah she's a regular in s5 and unless something happens should remain one in s6 imo
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Shep
                        McKay
                        Telya
                        Ronan
                        Beckett
                        Chuck, the chucknician
                        Major Lorne
                        Zalenka
                        Err... Where is Alicia Vega???

Yup same here...

Comment

I gotta say about Keller. If she did not win the hearts of the fans in "The Last Man" then...........*use your imagination*
                          sigpic

Comment

I gotta say about Keller. If she did not win the hearts of the fans in "The Last Man" then...........*use your imagination*

Then? ...She should have had her role reduced so Carson could return full time?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              ...She should have had her role reduced so Carson could return full time?
                              A FoXz hunting we will go. A FoXz hunting we will go.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                A FoXz hunting we will go. A FoXz hunting we will go.

I was just asking a question to understand Brian's point

...IMO Keller's performance throughout S4 (TLM not withstanding) I am more than happy with and I would not want her reduced or given the boot just for Carson to return full time...

Comment

Working...
                                X