This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Thank you. Seriously, in a show that's about space battles and discovering and 'awesome plots', you kill someone by stepping on his hands. And you let the 'compassionable' one do it, without remorse. After he told her he was there for her, not for the kid, because he had the DNA already. It was for her now, and for her alone.

*Uses the b-word on her*

Yes, for once, I'm quite happy that she isn't in more episodes. There. I said it.
    still you should be glad that TPTW didn't kill him by some idiotic magical superweapon and off-screen
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Friday's episode was yet another stupid way for TPTB to kill off a character.

*shakes head in disgust*

Comment

I hate ship between Atlantis personnel
        sigpic

Comment

It depends if it's done well or not, TPTW can't write ship well

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            It depends if it's done well or not, TPTW can't write ship well
            Indeed. It's always something out of left field, no build up... if there is UST you can bet they won't ship them, but if there is absolutely nothing one ep there is a chance they'll be walking down the aisle the next
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Indeed. It's always something out of left field, no build up... if there is UST you can bet they won't ship them, but if there is absolutely nothing one ep there is a chance they'll be walking down the aisle the next

Proven.

I didn't really see Ronon/Banks as a ship to be, but then again, I was paying attention to her kicking, and later, other scenes.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                still you should be glad that TPTW didn't kill him by some idiotic magical superweapon and off-screen
                Actually, I would have liked it ebtter that way, for once. Michael's one of my least favourite SGA villains (and that says soemthing as I generally hate them all! Other than Todd... ) and Connor Trineer's performance in this episode was quite below average, I thought. I would have preferred to be spared another Michael episode and just have someone bring his lifeless corpse or soemthing.

Goodbye and good riddance, Michael (I wouldn't have rushed to say so, but since we're 6 episodes before the end, I'm assuming he's dead and gone )
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Ouch.

So, why don't we change things then?

You get your on-screen kill, I get my off-screen one. It's easier to deny that.

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  Friday's episode was yet another stupid way for TPTB to kill off a character.

*shakes head in disgust*
                  I get that some people felt like his time was coming, that they couldn't do much with the character anymore, that wouldn't be a repeat of a repeat, but honestly, this was just plain STUPID!

He has cloning technology, all Wraith appear to have it (thank you, Asgards?), so he should have been smart enough to see that his days might have been numbered, right?

But of course, at *that* particular moment, he turns stupid.

Like with Teyla and her connection with Michael, gone as well, along with Wraith telepathy (not that those two whispering boys weren't cute together, but come on, a lackey possibly whispering in the Commander's ear that the Hive had arrived? Huh?)

It's time to bury SGA, when they forget things like that...

Comment

He would be in good company then... that's what happened to my favourite characters in Harry Potter... *sniff*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I didn't really see Ronon/Banks as a ship to be, but then again, I was paying attention to her kicking, and later, other scenes.
                      Ronon's got his booby prize... Funny cos I think the gate technician is way sexier than annoying Keller. Whatever.

Anyway, Ronon and the kickboxer will be having Klingon sex next week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        The best way to do ship is to build it up over years, not weeks. Mulder and Scully, David and Maddie, Sheriden and Delenn, to name a few, if you want to add a twist and really get people going WTF? Marcus and Susan, The Doctor and Rose (not one of my favourite ships I have to admit but it was done well)

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                        Ronon's got his booby prize... Funny cos I think the gate technician is way sexier than annoying Keller. Whatever.

Anyway, Ronon and the kickboxer will be having Klingon sex next week.
                        I'd pay good money to see that, as long as they let me write the script and give it an 18 rating

Comment

So, "congratulations" to
                          Spoiler:
                          LoneStar, Reiko, and Mcbarr
                          in the stinky sock betting pool.

Dare we hope that's it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                            Actually, I would have liked it ebtter that way, for once. Michael's one of my least favourite SGA villains (and that says soemthing as I generally hate them all! Other than Todd... ) and Connor Trineer's performance in this episode was quite below average, I thought. I would have preferred to be spared another Michael episode and just have someone bring his lifeless corpse or soemthing.

Goodbye and good riddance, Michael (I wouldn't have rushed to say so, but since we're 6 episodes before the end, I'm assuming he's dead and gone )
                            Well, thanks for sharing your opinions, I guess.

Just remember that you can't work miracles if the writing for your character stinks.

I wonder what they would have come up with, had a certain someone not gotten preggers.

Think 'darkening Teyla' would have been this? I think not.

That was so OOC for her, the not even feeling somewhat guilty about her actions, pfft.

Glad it's over soon. Now, stay away from Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              He would be in good company then... that's what happened to my favourite characters in Harry Potter... *sniff*
                              And that would have been?

Comment

And that would have been?
                                Well, no idiot magical superweapon, but off-screen...

Major spoilers for Harry Potter 7
                                Spoiler:
                                Both Remus and Tonks. I really didn't expect that. Not after they married and had a cute little baby. The HP world really didn't need another orphan. They deserved to be happy.

And we don't even know how they died. *sobs* It was so in passing that I had a completely devastated friend call me, because she was wondering...

Spoiler:
                                in the scene where all the dead people comfort Harry, how the hell Lupin came to be there. She had simply missed it!

Snape I had kinda had expected to die. But I new all along he was on the right side!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X