This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    Mallozzi is whining about the pictures? But, but... isn't he the big kahuna of SGA? Funny how this sort of thing didn't happen before he took over the show. Maybe he is spending too much time eating chocolate and posting insulting remarks in the blog of doom.
    Originally posted by sblade View Post
    Didn't he see the photos before they were released? Why didn't he?
    Joe, Paul and the other PTB have nothing to do with the promotion of the show. That is all down to MGM/SciFi/NBC. They don't get a say in any of the promo material, not just the trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Joe, Paul and the other PTB have nothing to do with the promotion of the show. That is all down to MGM/SciFi/NBC. They don't get a say in any of the promo material, not just the trailers.
      Well, maybe it's better that they don't
      sigpic

Comment

MGM released the pics, therefor MGM shoulders the blame. They should know what they are releasing. Even someone who doesn't watch the show should have done a far better job if they knew...how to do their job.

Let's just say MGM had a momentary lapse of...well, no...there is nothing momentary about it. Someone is getting their butt chewed out!
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Hey at least it explains Keller's 'special' ability.

And as for JM.....I just take it as a measure of how bad they are that not even he cares to defend them.

Sigh poor promo, dire photos...think SCIFI and MGM are trying to tell TPTB something?

Comment

Um...sorry to interrupt, but Ive seen the promo shots and all I have to say......Is that supposed to be a joke or a hoax?

I seriously do NOT believe these are official promo shots.

(If they are, then...oh my god.)
            .:.
            My Art Blog .:. A J.F. Fan

Comment

Falcon Horus Productions proudly presents the first promo images for the new season of Stargate Atlantis:

Season 5 like you won't see it on TV!

Link to manipulated photos....please do not post them here with IMG tags

^^Hence why I didn't post the images here. And I didn't change anything to their appearances, only added a few elements.
              Last edited by Falcon Horus; 26 June 2008, 10:43 AM.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Falcon Horus Productions proudly presents the first promo images for the new season of Stargate Atlantis:
                Okay the REALLY scary thing is that yours are still more believable and flattering than the official ones! Really brilliant though!

Funny isn't it how just nothing seems to be going quite right for them, leaked episodes, wrong trailers, the less said about them the better promotional shots.... bad case of Karma perhaps?
                Last edited by Skydiver; 25 June 2008, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Oh, I SO wish I could green you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou for making my day
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                    Funny isn't it how just nothing seems to be going quite right for them, leaked episodes, wrong trailers, the less said about them the better promotional shots.... bad case of Karma perhaps?
                    Cursed... Jewel Staite's curse. Once at a convention she said that the cast of Firefly carries a curse around that gets every or almost every show they play in cancelled. So maybe, this is the curse working its mojo.

Comment

They're fantastic hon. I did laugh my ass off.

Maybe you should submit your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        Maybe you should submit your resume.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          'yeah these are great. I'm such a great photographer, working that pasta. I should start a food magazine. I'm such an amazing man. So talented'
                          This is incredible.

Comment

Finally. . .the REAL photos surface! *ROTFLMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                              Finally. . .the REAL photos surface! *ROTFLMAO*

Comment

Some complaints...

Shipper bashing on an S5 complaints and misgivings thread, for a couple that's not even being shipped. It's an unshipped couple not worth the time to post on it. That was very annoying to read, glad it's moved on, but I won't hold my breath. I find the supposed three-some (Ronon/Keller/McKay) is far more of an annoyance than any other presumed ship, I don't care who Keller is shipped with just make it one guy at this point. I don't see a need to create an elaborate three-some. I'm all for couples but three some are a bit tiresome in any capacity.

Second complaint Woolsey AND Daniel. I'm fine with one at a time maybe a few times. But Daniel may moonlight indefinitely, Woolsey couldn't even handle when the original Ancients came back (whatever happened to that storyline?) now he's gonna be in a world of wraith? I hope he gets wraithed. But let me be more specific it's not necessarily both Woolsey and Daniel. I have a problem with this, not because of the SG1 faces, but the fact that this shows that SGA no matter where in the damn Peggy it lands it is still 100% dependent on Earth and the SGC. It hasn't evolved in all it's years in the Peggy. What's its purpose? What is it supposed to do in the Peggy?

Complaint three, have they bloody well established the purpose of the SGA Ex in the Peggy?! I don't know what they do there?! What's they're goal? I hear talk in relation to Katie Brown last semester, this flower might be the cure for cancer. Then nada. Have they made exceptional discoveries of some kind in the last 4/5 years of them being there? Besides ending up in the same high jinxes or worse ones regularly. Carson was the only one who did something and he didn't even get to bloody well finish. I had an idea in S1 and S2, by S3-now I've lost their purpose. Is it just to kill wraith and get more enemies?

Complaint four, have we created allies that we have strong ties with by S4? Because from what I can gather only the bloody Travelers (I won't even touch that) and more enemies are on our list. Have we moved beyond this?!

~sigh~ I feel that none of the things established in S1 as questions and failures will ever be resolved and that's tiring, frustrating, and bloody boring.
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X