This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    So, if Keller took screentime away from Teyla in s4, who will Woolsey take time away from next season? Because at this point I'm convinced that TPTB will feature him far more than wallpaper!Carter in s4.

Funny how the spoilers have a lot about Woolsey but next to nothing about Shep...
    I thought the leader of the expedition wasn't part of the team and shouldn't be featured heavily. I think that statement will not apply to Woolsey.

Yeah, funny about the lack of Sheppard info....

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      I thought the leader of the expedition wasn't part of the team and shouldn't be featured heavily. I think that statement will not apply to Woolsey.

Yeah, funny about the lack of Sheppard info....
      He will go missing .... and the team has to search for him?
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        That sounds good, it will be a homage to Teyla's kidnapping arc. Or a Traveler's retread. I enjoy how they recycle plots in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          under her Helena Cain
          Sorry. I've never watched BSG, but Cain seems like one of the few competent commanders on TV

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          So, if Keller took screentime away from Teyla in s4, who will Woolsey take time away from next season? Because at this point I'm convinced that TPTB will feature him far more than wallpaper!Carter in s4.

Funny how the spoilers have a lot about Woolsey but next to nothing about Shep...
          Sheppard gone? Finally. Screentime will be take away form Teyla and Ronon (as usual)

Comment

Let's lose the speculation about the interpersonal relationships of the cast and crew please. you're not there, you don't know how things really are, thus it's inappropriate and potentially harmful to put forth your opinions as facts
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Haven't you all heard? Shep gets a major story arc. It's huge, phenomenal, I can barely contain myself. He, he, he...becomes a replicator.

Oops, wrong character. Please carry on.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                Haven't you all heard? Shep gets a major story arc. It's huge, phenomenal, I can barely contain myself. He, he, he...becomes a replicator.

Oops, wrong character. Please carry on.
                Isn't that how Lizzie got axed?

Comment

Weir got axed by becoming a Replicator.
                  Ford got axed by becoming a Wraith.
                  Carson got axed by becoming a clone.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                    Weir got axed by becoming a Replicator.
                    Ford got axed by becoming a Wraith.
                    Carson got axed by becoming a clone.
                    Tell me more about how they axed Weir .

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      Like they did with Elizabeth.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                        Like they did with Elizabeth.
                        Did they search for her? I must have blinked and missed that. Aside from John telling Carter he'd find her, I didn't see any evidence. Maybe they put an ad in the Pegasus Personals.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Did they search for her? I must have blinked and missed that. Aside from John telling Carter he'd find her, I didn't see any evidence. Maybe they put an ad in the Pegasus Personals.
                          LOL!

I think I must have blinked at the same time because I didn't see that either.
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

there was absolutely no search and rescue and to top that off tptb forward the time frame so it seemed like she had been assumed dead for months.

Carson Beckett had died 2 years ago instead of less than one.

Couldn't search or rescue but could take out the whole replicator fleet in 10 minutes. *rollseyes*
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

He pined in his quarters for her. Drowned his tears in War & Peace.

Boo the way they handled that story makes me mad.
                              sig made by me

Comment

I was being sarcastic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X