This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Yes Alicia Vega has replaced Alison Porter as the new Captain, but Alison Porter is still coming to Atlantis but this time as a scientist. :
    Originally posted by blue-skyz View Post
    "What's in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet."
    It's like if you called a pile of sh*t a rose would it smell like a rose because it is called a rose? No, it would still smeel like a pile of sh*t even if you called it a rose. Likewise if you called a rose sh*t ... well you get the point.

God, I love Shakespeare! (If you get past ye olde English it's pretty much death and sex buried underneath. yup...)

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
    I knew I remembered that from somewhere. I don't think their names mean anything. Jsut that the writers have a knack for using names such as Miller, Carter, Keller, etc.
    It shows the witers have a knack for a lack of originality

Comment

Bruce Banner

Owait...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        Yes and no

Yes Alicia Vega has replaced Alison Porter as the new Captain, but Alison Porter is still coming to Atlantis but this time as a scientist. Confused? I am
        Oh so now we have two new characters? Are they sharing the Formerly Porter now Vega thread or are they going ot have their own individual threads?!

All in all, I'm totally baffled by all these guest stars and probably recurrings I'll be dealing with. I won't be able to remember the names, much like the soap characters I watch. I go by description alone these days. The feeling of a revolving door is coming back.

Hey, I think Woolsey is pretty unique. It reminds me of the days of Mulder, Scully, and Skinner (last names I had never heard of before until watching that show).
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

You know, I was thinking that too. Woolsey is actually impressively unique.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
          X