Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can picture something happening like. An episode would start with that ending Weir scene then after she says that evil quote she changes into Sheppard (does evil laugh) & then she changes into Ronon (does evil laugh) & the main team & you get the idea & then she finally turns into Fran as her final form

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      I believe they could use flashbacks. But I hope they don't recast Weir. It's one thing to have an actor take over for another after the character appeared once (as in a pilot) but to do it three years in? We're in soap opera territory, and then Sheppard's evil twin with the goatee might as well show up.
      Speaking of flashbacks... Jadzia Dax in the final season of DS9. She's left the show and tptb used her image without her approval and then she didn't give permission for any flashbacks, images, etc. to be used in the series finale. Maybe Higginson'll let our tptb use her face, if only temporarily morphed across a shapeshifting replicator instants before it gets droned to nanites.

These Replicators can change their appearance, so I guess they could simply have The Replicator Formerly Known As Weir, though I hope they don't use the Weir concept at all without Higginson.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
        I can picture something happening like. An episode would start with that ending Weir scene then after she says that evil quote she changes into Sheppard (does evil laugh) & then she changes into Ronon (does evil laugh) & the main team & you get the idea & then she finally turns into Fran as her final form
        "Hello."
        *exterior shot of Atlantis exploding*
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          "Hello."
          Oooo I like that only if it's not Atlantis.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

"Hello."
            Or Fran can say "Were you expecting someone else" ? then laugh

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
              Or Fran can say "Were you expecting someone else" ? then laugh

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Paste her head onto Weir's leatherclad body and we're in business.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Spoiler:
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Paste her head onto Weir's leatherclad body and we're in business.
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mana View Post
                      I wondered the same thing! I do actually think it's possible. I mean, she is, afterall, repli-weir. Who's to say she cant change her appearance if she wants to? :3
                      Have you seen her on the tv show Heartland ?

Comment

Speaking of flashbacks... Jadzia Dax in the final season of DS9. She's left the show and tptb used her image without her approval and then she didn't give permission for any flashbacks, images, etc. to be used in the series finale. Maybe Higginson'll let our tptb use her face, if only temporarily morphed across a shapeshifting replicator instants before it gets droned to nanites.

These Replicators can change their appearance, so I guess they could simply have The Replicator Formerly Known As Weir, though I hope they don't use the Weir concept at all without Higginson.
                        Oh my goodness... I've always watched the DS9 finale and wondered why there were never any Jadzia flashbacks.... and the light bulb clicks! *Ding*

I really hope they don't do anything a long the lines of a 'Replicator Formerly Known As Weir.' That would drive me batty.

After seeing her play the part for 3 seasons, like most people, I identify Weir with Torri. And honestly.. could the show sink any lower?..

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
                          And honestly.. could the show sink any lower?..
                          You really want that question answered?
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
                            Oh my goodness... I've always watched the DS9 finale and wondered why there were never any Jadzia flashbacks.... and the light bulb clicks! *Ding*

I really hope they don't do anything a long the lines of a 'Replicator Formerly Known As Weir.' That would drive me batty.

After seeing her play the part for 3 seasons, like most people, I identify Weir with Torri. And honestly.. could the show sink any lower?..
                            Any lower than keeping Weir for three seasons? I doubt it, no...

Comment

Well they could always hire you
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear...

Comment

Working...
                                X