Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I hope for some more advanced faction of the Wraith. I'm never bored with them

Whatever the new enemy/race is going to be, I hope they won't be machines/androids etc.

Icarium

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed that the bad guys in Stargate never seem to have allies? Maybe we'll be surprised and the Wraith have some.

Comment

I highly doubt they will be related to replicators again. Can't be Michael's bugs, as they aren't new. I think it will be something totally different.

Comment

If this new race is going to be introduced in daniels episodes, i hope to god they wont be a new enemy he discovers because hello.. been there done that give danny a break!

however i do like the asgard idea!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
          SG1 -

Comment

I remember him saying it was related to something early on in the show. I can't remember who or what but I seem to recall Joe throwing out some hints.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
              If this new race is going to be introduced in daniels episodes, i hope to god they wont be a new enemy he discovers because hello.. been there done that give danny a break!
              Since the writers don't seem to believe anything Danny's involved with could possibly have stemmed from something outside of his discoveries and revelations, gotta level with ya, I'm pretty sure it'll be a Daniel Jackson discovery and revelation.

I love him to death, he's my second-favorite character in the franchise, but it's tedious. I really do hope it's more like, someone else stumbles upon something uber-intriguing and potentially devastating, and Danny's called upon to investigate, is all.
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                Since the writers don't seem to believe anything Danny's involved with could possibly have stemmed from something outside of his discoveries and revelations, gotta level with ya, I'm pretty sure it'll be a Daniel Jackson discovery and revelation.

I love him to death, he's my second-favorite character in the franchise, but it's tedious. I really do hope it's more like, someone else stumbles upon something uber-intriguing and potentially devastating, and Danny's called upon to investigate, is all.
                Well, in Mallozzi's poem, it's stated that:

Atlantis is the target of a mysterious race,

Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action,
                sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
                  True forgot about the poem.

Maybe this Doctor Alison Porter is going to make the discovery as Atlantis doesn't have a named archaeologist at present.
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    Has anyone ever noticed that the bad guys in Stargate never seem to have allies? Maybe we'll be surprised and the Wraith have some.
                    I have, but the enemies never seem to be enemies of each other until we reprogramed the Replis. From my perspective, the Atlantis Ex needs to be pwned once and for all. Or at least diminished to about 8 people, because really they're not that powerful to be taking out all these bad guys as easily as they have. None of the bad guys are scary enough for me. The team makes no friends and yet still manage to stay alive as long as they have, always surprises the heck out of me. McKay isn't THAT smart.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Gremlins should take over Atlantis. It's a mysterious new race, who can't eat after midnight. Those things almost took out a whole town, I can't wait for the kind of hijinx they'd bring to Atlantis. Ronon would be shooting a few of them out like pins for comedic relief. Not only that, they're scary as hell. I can see one of them totally macking on Woolsey like in Gremlins 2. Hey, was that Woolsey the young years?! I'll have to check up on that.
                    Last edited by vaberella; 10 February 2008, 05:51 AM.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I hope it the Furlings ( as I has hoped many times) then the new spin-off than begin

Or a new evil race
                      sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
                        I forgot that, too.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I just hope they're alien looking. More human races are always cool but some more alien species are even better.
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I hope they will introduce more alien race, not only one.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I hope that this new race can stand on par with the 304s in battle. Whether thats acheived through numbers or technology it would be nice to see the 304s have to us strategy over brute force to defeat an enemy.

Comment

Or they should introduce such races, which will appear in the SG:W game.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X