This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
    In that the real world is mostly populated by jerks, myself included, yes.
    Touche.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith My Mind View Post
      NOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!!!
      Hi Space trout and WMM. I agree we have to have a pantomime villain like dear delightful Kavanaugh but I envisage a different story arc for him.
      I think in the fanfic 'Major Wooing' Kav gets a dose of unrequited passion for our Rodney.
      I'd love to see Kavanaugh pining away with love for, oh say, wolsey or cauldwell and, thrawted, he throws himself off the highest tower after bequething his pony tail to Rodney ( who really needs the extensions) in his will.

Comment

Spoiler:
        He didn't die! I want him to die by a Wraith draining!

Comment

Curses. Foiled again.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

After his actions in "Midway" he may be sent to an isolated world...for a very long time!

sigpic

Comment

ok, kids, i'm all for not liking kavanaugh, but gang rape is a BIT much. not to mention relatively disturbing.

if you want to 'threaten' the character, keep it fun or keep it to yourself please
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                ok, kids, i'm all for not liking kavanaugh, but gang rape is a BIT much. not to mention relatively disturbing.

if you want to 'threaten' the character, keep it fun or keep it to yourself please
                Ewww I'm so glad I missed that discussion.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

In all fairness do we need Kav, Atlantis has a rich diverse crew...do we need anyone to "mix it up"?

sigpic

Comment

It couldn't hurt.

Comment

He's not like Kinsey or the Genii who you dislike because of their actions.
                      I hardly dislike Kinsey because of his actions (I usually like villains, unless they're pathetic), but because of his arguments that are so stupid he would make Jack Thompson proud.

Comment

I hope to see Kavanaugh back in season 5. Atlantis is not just about all perfect and heroic people.. it should be about all sorts.. even those that are scared of their own shadows... Kavanaugh is not a bad guy.. just a bit of a jerk and he doesn't intentionallly try and cause trouble.. it just seems to find him..
                        He probably has a high IQ but not much common sense and that is not that unusual... I like to see the expedition have antagonists as well, not everyone agreeing with them and patting them on the back. Conflict is just as interesting as all the heroric stuff, but I do feel that the writers turn Kavanaugh into the cliched bad guy a bit too often.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Ewww I'm so glad I missed that discussion.
                          So am I!
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Oh I kid, out of love. I though it was obvious hyperbole. Cheerfully withdrawn. Apologies for being too sardonic.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                              I hardly dislike Kinsey because of his actions (I usually like villains, unless they're pathetic), but because of his arguments that are so stupid he would make Jack Thompson proud.

hahaha, nice

and I hope Kavanagh is back in s5 but gets shot by Rodney (not shot dead, just shot), give a good reason for it, genii holding him hostage and Rodney tries to shoot the genii guy off him or something, but not being Sheppard doesn't quite hit the mark, the bullet goes through Kavanagh's shoulder and kills the Genii, both saving him and managing to put a smile on my face and the absent face of dr. weir

Comment

Originally posted by Cynycal View Post
                                hahaha, nice

and I hope Kavanagh is back in s5 but gets shot by Rodney (not shot dead, just shot), give a good reason for it, genii holding him hostage and Rodney tries to shoot the genii guy off him or something, but not being Sheppard doesn't quite hit the mark, the bullet goes through Kavanagh's shoulder and kills the Genii, both saving him and managing to put a smile on my face and the absent face of dr. weir
                                That'd be a nice compromise.

Comment

Working...
                                X