This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
    Darn it! I liked this guy. Well, not liked. You know. I thought the actor was good at portraying someone who was thoroughly hateable without even a shred of likability. It's hard to make characters like that without actually having them ever do anything bad. And Kavanagh never does anything evil. He's not like Kinsey or the Genii who you dislike because of their actions. No Kavanagh is just an unlikable guy. That's great!
    I see your point but he just never came off to me as a character that I'd love to hate.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

We all has our own taste
      To the Wraith, Kavanaugh's chicken.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
        I hope a big gang of Wraith drones pull a train on him first.
        I'm trying to picture that in a non-prison shower way. But I can't!!!

If Weir has to go, don't give Kavanaugh the chance to gloat over it. If Weir won't be offing him in S5, I add my vote for a good Wraithing. Take him to the edge of life and bring him back a few times even. It'll be fun. For us.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post

If Weir has to go, don't give Kavanaugh the chance to gloat over it. If Weir won't be offing him in S5, I add my vote for a good Wraithing. Take him to the edge of life and bring him back a few times even. It'll be fun. For us.
          I dunno about Kavanagh being savagely totured to death over and over... that is a bit too much IMO, but fed on by a Wraith and killed I'll be happy with

Comment

They were going to torture a confession out of him when they thought he was behind almost blowing up Atlantis. So his torture is overdue.

If you can't wish multiple torturous deaths on annoying TV characters, who can you wish them on? Without going to jail?
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

That's what I was going for, 'cause those Wraith said he quote "Sure had a purty mouth!"
              Last edited by Gaeth; 10 February 2008, 08:16 AM. Reason: humor

Comment

To the Wraith, Kavanaugh's chicken.

They probably need to feed on some more people after him
                Woolsey!!!
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith My Mind View Post
                  do we want Kavanagh in season five????

he's the scientist we all love to hate! he's not been seen for a while and I think it's time he came back, least for a few episodes, couldn't stand home for much longer!!!

wot does everyone else think?
                  You mean, a realistic character who was a thousand times more effective than the IOA, more honest and knew what criticism actually meant?

Want!

Chances of this happening, and having the character return as we knew it, instead of being altered and given stupid actions?

Zero.
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                    You mean, a realistic character who was a thousand times more effective than the IOA, more honest and knew what criticism actually meant?

Want!

Chances of this happening, and having the character return as we knew it, instead of being altered and given stupid actions?

Zero.
                    Kavanaugh the most realistic character?! Yeah sure whatever.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Kavanaugh the most realistic character?! Yeah sure whatever.
                      In that the real world is mostly populated by jerks, myself included, yes.

Comment

I think it would be good to bring him back.
                        JUST to make fun of him!
                        Maybe he could be the new guy in command!

Or maybe John would get so mad at him he could just, CUT OF HIS PONYTAIL!
                        OK, but don't be jelous when i return with a record breaking Space Trout ... THANKYOU!

SAVE ATLANTIS!
                        Go Red, Go Mad!

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceTrout View Post
                          JUST to make fun of him!

NOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!!!
                          "I'm not crazy, I just have a nother consciousness inside my brain!"

"This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop, I turn it off and then I... turn it on again. "
                          " I think this is a little bit more complicated than that. "
                          "I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate. "

"Fine, but don't be jealous when I return with a record breaking space trout....thank you"

SGA such great lines!!!!!!

do we want more Shep wumpage? OH I THINK SO!!!

sigpic

Comment

I watched the promo for Midway, and Kavanaugh's ponytail is gone! History. Or it maybe my imagination
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

JUST to make fun of him!
                              no way

muahahaha
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

JUST to make fun of him!

'Cause that's the source of his jerkiness, like Samson except instead of strength it's douchebagery. ¿Verdad?

Comment

Working...
                                X