Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 100! What are your Predictions???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 100th episode needs a Super Big SG-1 Guest Star. That much is certain

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
      Well maybe though Weir would be better.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        it will be good time for wedding- maybe Rodney & Katie with unexpected ending...
        They prepare for their first honeymoon night, she excuses herself, goes into the bathroom and feasts on a bar of neutronium before going back to the marital bed?
        No, no, no! That was Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman...
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
          They won't make it silly, but I bet it'll be huge, involving a flying Atlantis vs. another city ship, a big revelation and some nice character moments.
          That was one of my deep, dark dreams for S5: another city ship with an angry Weir in the chair.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            It will probably be a normal season finale. Something drastic happens to Atlantis which puts the team in danger right before a "to be continued" flashes across the TV screen.
            Considering the ep is the finale of the season....their won't be any silliness, other than usual jibes from the usual characters But it will be big, with big revelations and big consequences for the following year should the show be renewed for a sixth season.

The writers have always said this show is different from SG-1 so where SG-1 did parodies of themselves for their 100th and 200th eps...I don't see them doing it with show; epsecially not for a whole ep.
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
              I doubt it'll happen but I'd sure like to see O'Neill again
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                No, they said they ween't going to make it a silly/funny episode like Wormhole Xtreme or 200. Apparently they have a BIG idea.
                I stand corrected. Big idea sounds good, hopefully another huge space battle.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                  I stand corrected. Big idea sounds good, hopefully another huge space battle.
                  yeah that'd be awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    I doubt it'll happen but I'd sure like to see O'Neill again
                    JM's blog...

Nigel RAF writes: “What does the Magic Eight Ball say about a Jack O’niell guest spot in season five?”

Magic 8 Ball says: Outlook not so good.
                    Which sucks b/c I would love to see Jack/RDA in Atlantis again. But, b/c they often do, things can change...so here is to hoping that the eight ball turns in our favor
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                      JM's blog...
                      yeah I saw that too. to be honest I wasn't expecting anything else. maybe in s6. one can always hope

Which sucks b/c I would love to see Jack/RDA in Atlantis again. But, b/c they often do, things can change...so here is to hoping that the eight ball turns in our favor
                      I sure hope so!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well since It will be the last episode they can't do anything funny with it, Unless they bump the series up too 21 eps?
                        ....But that won't happen.

So I think it will be a normal episode only MASSIVE! Bigger than "All my Sins be Remembered" They will puts loads of money and effort into it, Hell they should exstend its length and make it the Atlantis version of "The Lost City" It will be great!

If not then I want Furlings or a new X-302 ship (It would be like a birthday present)
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me
                        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

An episode about sharks perhaps? :3

Five Stages Of Grief:
                          1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
                          RIP SG1 & SGA.
                          .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

Atlantis has to be flown to the Milky Way to stop a Wraith invasion!

Comment

JM's blog...

Not surprised. He costs mucho grande denero
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Not surprised. He costs mucho grande denero
                                yeah definitely no surprise but one can still hope
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X