Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 100! What are your Predictions???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Sigh.

There are elements of Atlantis that I like. There are elements of Atlantis that I don't like. It's a balancing game. I need to decide for myself whether all the changes in s5 that I see as bad outweigh what I do like about the show (Rodney, Teyla). It's an internal question, not an external struggle between me and something trying to "forcing" my decision like you suggest.

But thank you for being so concerned about whether or not I watch the show!
    There you go with "concerned" again...You sure like that word, don't you?
    And those internal struggles sure suck, don't they? Just make sure you don't call anyone around you "woman" while you're...you know...struggling...Unless, of course, they are a woman...

Comment

I'm hoping the producesr will NOT foist another piece of sophomoric humor, such as Wormhole X-treme or 200, on the viewers.

I'd like to see something actually dramatic and very well written, and well, not self-indulgent nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        I'm hoping the producesr will NOT foist another piece of sophomoric humor, such as Wormhole X-treme or 200, on the viewers.

I'd like to see something actually dramatic and very well written, and well, not self-indulgent nonsense.
        JM already confirmed that the 100th ep will not be like Wormole Xtreme
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          yeah I'm with you, the s5 finale will be even bigger than TLM!
          WoW! That sounds awsome!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          JM already confirmed that the 100th ep will not be like Wormole Xtreme
          I saw that too

Comment

No, Joe M has said that the 100th will not be a comedy ep, thank goodness. It could be the series finale though...

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
            And those internal struggles sure suck, don't they? Just make sure you don't call anyone around you "woman" while you're...you know...struggling...Unless, of course, they are a woman...
            Huh? Drugs are bad, mmmkay? O_O

Comment

Huh? Drugs are bad, mmmkay? O_O
              Alas, my "Threshold" reference seems to be lost on you...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                Episode 100:

Shep and Teyla switch Teyla's baby to solid foods, with hilarious consequences.

Rodney continues his sparring sessions with Ronon, with comical results.

Lorne is commissioned to paint President Obama's portrait.

Woolsey and Keller whine in unison as they announce their engagement. A true musical celebration!

Todd joins the cast a regular member of Zelenka's scientific team. Dr. Kavanaugh has an "accident".

I especially like the bit where Kavanagh has an "accident"

Comment

it will be good time for wedding- maybe Rodney & Katie with unexpected ending...
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Several months ago, Joe Mallozzi confirmed that it won't be a goofy episode since it might be the last episode of the series so there's no worry.

Vala,

Comment

No, Joe M has said that the 100th will not be a comedy ep, thank goodness. It could be the series finale though...
                      I hope not.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        Several months ago, Joe Mallozzi confirmed that it won't be a goofy episode since it might be the last episode of the series so there's no worry.

Vala,
                        Think you can find the quote and post it here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          I hope not.
                          I highly doubt that it will be the series finale but anythings possible.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I highly doubt that it will be the series finale but anythings possible.
                            I'm just afraid of what kind of impact the cast news could create.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I quite enjoyed that self-indulgent nonsense. It's nice to take a break from the seriousness and have a bit of fun.
                              : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                              : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Think you can find the quote and post it here?
                                woohoo I found it

Zabadoo writes: “1.)For Atlantis’s 100th episode, do you think you guys will do something epic or comical?”

Answers: 1) Since it will be the season-ender, it will not be comical.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...tober-27-2007/
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X