Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam's exit as commander of Atlantis (speculation on how it will occur)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one 'forced' amanda out of the show. In fact, i'm sure it was quite the juggling match when she said she couldn't do them both. (hence woolsey)

She has gone from a mostly part time job in a 12 year old franchise playing a character that's lightly used to star of and EP of her own show.

It's far from a demotion. It would be parallel to Rick leaving General Hospital to start this quirky little thing called macgyver

I'm not saying that sanctuary is promised to last 7 seasons and a couple hundred episodes...but she's gone from employee to manager.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      me too

we still don't know if Sam leaves in S&R or The Seed right? she's in two eps, maybe this will be her second. hopefully I'm wrong!

I guess it depends how/why she leaves
      Only two? Just in the first half or total?
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Only two? Just in the first half or total?
        So far there are only two. One at the begining and one at the end of the season.
        sigpic

Comment

I am hoping for more Sanctuary starts filming this month but 13 episodes shouldn't take that long I suspect we will see her some at the end of the season after the break.
          sigpic
          Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
            I am hoping for more Sanctuary starts filming this month but 13 episodes shouldn't take that long I suspect we will see her some at the end of the season after the break.
            Sam will be in at least one ep in the back half. she could also appear in the two remaining eps (or at least one)
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              Sam will be in at least one ep in the back half. she could also appear in the two remaining eps (or at least one)
              So maybe a total of 4?
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                So maybe a total of 4?
                hm IDK dude. she'll be in two, I think TBTB might focus on other eps while hoping to get her back but that's just speculation. IIRC they have ideas for 18 eps, that leaves two. I guess there's at least a chance to see Sam in one additional ep. Joe said he'd like Sam to appear in s6 so it would make sense to see more of her in s5. however once again all depends on the way of her departure in S&R
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                X