• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Ha, now we see the true you...
    Ummm...*cough* No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Woah, woah, no need to get yourself in a tizzy, I was just kidding.

Ah, so that's how you were defining it. Well then that takes the argument in a whole other direction.
      Well, I'm glad you were only kidding. I was afraid I had a femi...err...womanist stalker, trying to change my sexist ways!

Comment

Ha, now we see the true you...
        he's right though. Shep and Rodney have always had the most focus, even though Teyla, Ronon and Beckett have been regulars too (let's forget about Weir and Carter for the moment)
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          he's right though. Shep and Rodney have always had the most focus, even though Teyla, Ronon and Beckett have been regulars too (let's forget about Weir and Carter for the moment)
          Hey, the girl with the research here... you don't need to tell me that.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Research can be interperted a number of different ways.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

sorry so how's your research coming? it's currently s3 right?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                Well, I'm glad you were only kidding. I was afraid I had a femi...err...womanist stalker, trying to change my sexist ways!
                I can't be bothered. Thanks for remembering. Anyway I couldn't have stalked you, I posted on this thread before you did.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

its not so much the size of the cast for me but the consistency of the writting for them.

i havent liked the new introductions this year esp Larrin eerrr

i dont think its possible with yet more additions next season for all the charcters to get some growth. i feel that the team has been non exsistent this season. team based eps are my preference I know there not everyones. I am just not interested in the other charcters anymore. with more additions i can see more of the same, where they pair of a couple of charcters and put them in an isolated situation.

continues to ponder Atlantis
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Research can be interperted a number of different ways.
                    True... therefor I'm not going by one element.

sorry so how's your research coming? it's currently s3 right?
                    Irresponsible... Which is better to stomach 6 times in a row than Irresistable after which I was in need of straightjacket. Even on mute Lucius is not the way to go.

Comment

Irresponsible... Which is better to stomach 6 times in a row than Irresistable after which I was in need of straightjacket. Even on mute Lucius is not the way to go.
                      6 times in a row??? oh boy
                      sigpic

Comment

True... therefor I'm not going by one element.Irresponsible... Which is better to stomach 6 times in a row than Irresistable after which I was in need of straightjacket. Even on mute Lucius is not the way to go.
                        You need to watch those episodes with a cup of Peptio Bismol
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          You need to watch those episodes with a cup of Peptio Bismol
                          yeah right that'll help the research
                          sigpic

Comment

6 times in a row??? oh boy
                            Well, yeah... there are 6 regulars (JF, TH, RL, JM, PM & DH) and I only have one stopwatch... which I fear might give out any day now.

Comment

Well, yeah... there are 6 regulars (JF, TH, RL, JM, PM & DH) and I only have one stopwatch... which I fear might give out any day now.
                              yeah I know why you have to watch it six times but still... you deserve a medal!
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah I know why you have to watch it six times but still... you deserve a medal!
                                or some green. I would do it but I've given her green recently
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X