Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's exciting. They really have been leading up to something like this for a while now. The IOA has had their fingers in all of Stargate operations for years, it was inevitable they would just bring in one of their own. I also think they've softened his character a little in the last season of Atlantis.

Robert Picardo is a very good actor, so we should have faith in the kind of character development he can bring to the character. I think it will be a very interesting season!
    sigpic

Comment

Most of my points have been posted already, and I have no desire to debate with the nay-sayers, but I just wanted to weigh in here and then I'll be done with it.

I'll admit I was beginning to lean towards Caldwell, but I wasn't surprised with Woolsey seeing as how there was a short list of possibilities. I am so happy at the doors this opens up for season 5! I'm especially looking forward to seeing the team in conflict with their commander, and possibly not getting whatever they want all the time. Conflict makes for great drama, people!

I am optimistic, and Kudos to everyone else who is as well! More people should just stop complaining and wait and see what happens with things. There is such a thing as over-analyzing decisions, and if you agonize over this every second of every day until season 5 airs, you're gonna get an aneurism.

Just my two cents. Now I'll go back to enjoying season 4.
      sigpic
      It was Arrested Development

Comment

i wonder if we will see woolsey sing at all
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hmm. I'll get used to it, it's just that I wish they wouldn't have made him out to be so ridiculous earlier in the series if they were going to end up using him now. And we know that his character will get overhauled so that we don't think he's ridiculous anymore.

Bah, I'll learn to like it. I'll just trust the writers since I, for the moment, have no reason not to.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Woolsey have shown some good leadership qualities, and he may well have gained the respect and endorsement of Carter since she have known him since the SGC days and have seen what he is capable/ incapable of doing, and thus far have the most insight of Woolsey, despite his bureacratic brown nosing weasel ways. Woolsey will have to work really hard to gain the respect of original SGA team, though, especially from Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

That would be funny, Teyla and Woolsey doing a duet

Comment

Oh god I hope not.

The only person I want to see sing on any Stargate show is Rachel Luttrell
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Yes! A duett with Teyla: "Your are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." ^^
                  Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

That would be funny, Teyla and Woolsey doing a duet
                    beyond the night remix

it would be nice to see a different side to woolsey

Comment

As most of us know Robert Picardo is a very good singer so if they can find a plausible reason for why Woolsey might be signing then i wouldnt mind it one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Oh god I hope not.

The only person I want to see sing on any Stargate show is Rachel Luttrell
                        RL does have a beautiful voice

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
                        Yes! A duett with Teyla: "Your are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." ^^
                        LMAO!

beyond the night remix

it would be nice to see a different side to woolsey
                        Yeah it would... As long as the scene where he is singing isn't Woolsey in the shower

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                          As most of us know Robert Picardo is a very good singer so if they can find a plausible reason for why Woolsey might be signing then i wouldnt mind it one bit.
                          I wouldn't mind it either... We've had Teyla, now for some Woolsey

Comment

beyond the night remix
                            YES! That would rock!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              Yup, I hope that's the case. As an avid Save Carson campaigner I feel like only giving him 5 episodes is a kick in the pants, and, almost, an insult to the character in a way.

That is definitely something to be thankful for, with the exception of Ford the team has stayed intact and hopefully will remain so.
                              I just can't understand why you would be upset. The campaign was so Beckett could be back on and they are putting him back on. He died obviously he can't just go back to being the regular doctor. At least you got him back for several episodes and who knows about season six? When Janet died on SG-1 there was no re-appearing ascension or anything just gone never to return consider yourself lucky in many respects.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                Yup, I hope that's the case. As an avid Save Carson campaigner I feel like only giving him 5 episodes is a kick in the pants, and, almost, an insult to the character in a way.
                                better then getting the ford treatment .. never to be seen again

Comment

Working...
                                X