Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very, very excited and optimistic about season 5. I know there are some who aren't, and they have reasons that are valid. However, season 4 has been brilliant for me... and I am very much looking forward to season 5!!!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      Only because anti and pro threads are no longer allowed. An anti-s5 thread (and a pro for that matter) was created within minutes after it was announced that there would be a s5 in the first place, months and months ago.

I'm happy for those fans who are excited about s5.
      yep, tptb decided to make us all play nice by sticking us in the same corner together...lol.

let's see how long that last....

I prefer the anti/pro threads. You knew which thread to go to where you would be less likely to PO someone else.

The bickering wasn't on the anti/pro threads. It was on discussion threads.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
        I Don't remember being this excited over a new season since they announced season 8 of SG1. I can't wait.

My question, Am I alone in this statement?
        If it was not for all the hopeful, excited, and optimistic folks here, I would of left a long time ago. I am very excited for Season 5 and have high hopes for the show. I rewatched some Season 4 eps, and has made me even more excited for the rest of this season along with Season 5!
        sigpic

Comment

I hope they realize they're killing us with the wait. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
            I hope they realize they're killing us with the wait. LOL
            They are laughing at us

Comment

Or they are deciding the character's fate with coins right now...
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I think I am more excited at the possibility of the strike ending this week then the cast announcement

Comment

Omigosh.....the suspense.....the anitcipation....is killing me! I can tell S5 is gonna be the best Atlantis season yet. I'm looking forward to seeing Carson again. I'm psyched about seeing Daniel in Atlantis. I also can't wait to see Weir again. (hope she's the real one and not RepliWeir ) Also....I'm dying to know who will be new commander. Season 4 ain't even over yet, and I can't wait for Seaosn 5.
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

i've been refreshing gateworld.net as well as JM's blog all day looking for this "big announcemnet" do we have any idea when its coming?

people at work keep asking me why i keep refreshing the same page over and over all day with nothing changing lol!

Comment

The annoucement *should* have been this morning
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                        I Don't remember being this excited over a new season since they announced season 8 of SG1. I can't wait.

My question, Am I alone in this statement?
                        i'm happy for it but i'm not going to make down the days on a calendar.

i still have BSG to watch while i wait
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Currently...?!

I'm more complacent and ambivalent than excited. That may change as more news and spoilers are released to the public.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I'm very excited for s5 (and the rest of s4 of course).

I think now with SG-1 long gone it adds a new dynamic having SG-1 stars in guest roles.
                            and of course the new Atlantis boss adds all sorts of new tension and dynamics.

Comment

Working...
                            X