Hottest Woman on SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Cool, I don't suppose you know where this pic is or could provide a link?
    It was here in a signature, but I can't remember, who had it.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      It was here in a signature, but I can't remember, who had it.
      Oh, well thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        How about a dark haired "Sam"?? And I know, we'll probably never get to see Sam with this hair colour, but it looks great on Amanda. Pics from AT3 last weekend, not sure if it qualifies as hot, but she sure is pretty

Spoiler:

It makes her look 10 years older

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          It makes her look 10 years older
          Well, I guess she is 10 years older than a lot of the photoshoot pics that were posted here. And, this was a convention, so no professional make up like on a shoot or on the show.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess she is 10 years older than a lot of the photoshoot pics that were posted here.

10 years BETTER too!
            sigpic

Comment

How about a dark haired "Sam"?? And I know, we'll probably never get to see Sam with this hair colour, but it looks great on Amanda. Pics from AT3 last weekend, not sure if it qualifies as hot, but she sure is pretty

Spoiler:

Wow -- she looks fantastic! Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to see her in her new role as Helen!

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow even with dark hair she is hot.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Wow even with dark hair she is hot.
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    agree too!

i even think she looks better
                    its just sooo sexy

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Amanda isn't hot? Sure, she's good looking, but imo she lost her 'hotness' after season 2.
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                        Am I the only one who thinks Amanda isn't hot? Sure, she's good looking, but imo she lost her 'hotness' after season 2.
                        I never considered her hot... nor do I consider any of the other ladies hot. Attractive yes, hot... nope, not so much.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I never considered her hot... nor do I consider any of the other ladies hot. Attractive yes, hot... nope, not so much.
                          you just think Kate is, dont you?
                          pet-lemming you *giggels*

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                            you just think Kate is, dont you?
                            pet-lemming you *giggels*
                            Nope, I don't consider Kate hot either... I consider her to be attractive and cute. Me likes her a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                              agree too!

i even think she looks better
                              its just sooo sexy
                              IDK if she looks better, definitely different but still hot imo. just compare one of your pics
                              Spoiler:

with these
                              Spoiler:

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              are you serious? in more than 11 years of SG there was never someone you considered hot?
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                are you serious? in more than 11 years of SG there was never someone you considered hot?
                                Let me see, the way Freya/Anise was dressed sometimes she could be considered hot, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X